Denial (Part 2)

(Matt's POV)

 I lay still on my bed, not making a sound. I mean, I'm not going anywhere for a while, might as well get comfy. Johnny had been coming over for the past two weeks to check up on me, but I would never open the door. Today we was persistent, coming back every few hours and knocking, saying my name a few times. I haven't been listening, tuning him out with headphones. 

 By late afternoon I'd had enough, and finally opened the door. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me into a hug, crying on my shoulder. "I love you..." He whispered. I shook my head and pulled away.

 "No you don't." I stated wiping away his tears, "You have a girlfriend..."

 "Not anymore. I broke up with her... For you... I love you..." I felt tears run down my face as I back up to the closes wall and slid down it. I ran my trembling hands through my hair and smiled. He nelt in front of me, and I didn't hesitant to jump on his lap and kiss his lips. 

 We both smiled into the kiss, "I love you too," I said pulling away, "Does that mean we're together now?" I asked, resting my chin on his shoulder. 

 "Yes," He smiled as I placed my lips back on his, not being able to stop smiling. 

 He loves me... I know he loves me... And there's no reason why he shouldn't...