Take That Back

(Danny's POV)

 I smiled as he glared at me in my empty guest bedroom. I closed the door and sat on his lap, "You look sexy tied up like that babe~" I cooed running my hand through his fluffy blond hair.

 He probably took a shower this morning. Wish I was there when he did. I bit my lip at the thought of him showering, and started biting at his neck. I trailed my hand from his chest, down to his hard abs, and onto his crotch. I cupped my hand around it, and started palming him through his sweat pants. "You like that babe~"

 I pulled away and looked in his... Gray, lifeless eyes. "Please just let me go..." He whispered, tears filling his eyes. I took my hands off of him and stood up, walking to the opposite side of the room to get my needle. "I don't love you," he said, as I filled the needle with medicine, "You hear me Danny, I don't love you!" I grabbed a band aid and walked back to where he was sitting. Straddling his hips and kissing his cheek. 

 "This is just gonna calm you down okay Georgie..." I whispered, holding the point to his neck, that being the closes vein to his head. 

 "Get the fuck off of me!" He struggled, just showing how much more he needed it. I pined his legs down with my own, and used my hand to hold his head to the pole. Sticking the needle in made him wince in pain, but quickly calmed him down as he slowly gave up. 

 I kissed the top of his head, "Please take that back..." I pleaded, tears gathering in my eyes as I put the band aid on him. 

 He shook his head, "I hate you..." Was the last thing he said before he passed out. 

 "I know," I said to no one, getting off of him and dropping the syringe. I pulled out my phone and sat in the corner opposite him. I dialed 911 and waited for the operator to stop talking, "Hi... I would like to report a kidnapping..."