Never Again (part 3)

Dylan bit the inside of his cheek to calm himself, not wanting to do something that he would regret. Danny still had a sleigh smile on his face, Dylan ignored it and walked to the closet, this one being the one where they kept all the punishment toys instead of ones for pleasure. He grabbed all of his things and put them at the end of the bed, quickly grabbing the blind fold and putting it over Danny's eyes from behind him. 

 Dylan took a small metal ring and slipped it over Danny's excited boner, making him whimper. "On your belly." He told him. He hesitantly rolled over and moaned wen he felt something slowly pushing into his entrance. 

 "D-Daddy..." He panted cockily, know that he would make Dylan cave at some point.

 "Yes baby?" Dylan asked, confusing Danny hearing it come from the end of the room. Dylan smirked, pressing a button on the remote he was holding. Danny moaned softly, digging his nails into his palms, "Well what did you think it was baby? You are getting punished after all~" 

 Dylan put the vibrator on its highest setting, making Danny almost scream. "Sit up," He said, walking back over to him, two pares of handcuffs in his hand. Danny shakily did finally giving in, not wanting to get a worse punishment than he was already getting. "Good boy~" Dylan whispered, cuffing both of Danny's hands to the head board. 

 He pulled the sheets over Danny's lap and straddled his hips and kissing his fore head. "D-Daddy p-please stop... I-I learned my lesson... Please let me g-go...i-it hurts..."

 "No you didn't~" He cooed close to his ear, grabbing the pacifier gag he had at the end of the bed. "Plus we're almost done,"

 "W-We are?" 

 "Yep," Dylan put the gag over Danny's mouth, locking it in place at the back, "Now we just have to play the waiting game," He whispered jumping off of Danny. He tried to say 'What?' but the gag got in the way, just making it sound muffled. 

 "Love you!" He said cheerfully, walking out a closing the door, satisfaction over taking him knowing and hoping that Danny would try anything like that again. 

A/N- Last part hopefully will be out tomorrow