Hot Tub (FMXJ3T)

(Dylan's POV)

 I looked down as Johnny sat next to me in the water, putting an arm around my shoulders. He talked to some of his friends that he invited over, while I stayed silent and twiddled with my fingers. I never really liked any of his friends, they all just seem so intimidating and not the kind of people that I would talk to. But then again, who do I really talk to instead of Johnny?

 To lost in thought, I didn't notice that it was just the both of us left in the hot tub, and my heart was in my throat. "I-I should probably get home," I said trying to get out, but he grabbed my arm and stopped me, making my cheeks heat up. 

 "Why so soon?" He said pulling me back down, but now on his lap, "You just got here. Hell, I could barely hear the sentence that came out of your perfect lips..." He pressed a soft kiss on my lips, just to laugh when I didn't kiss back, "You're adorable." He said pulling back, "And get flustered so quick. Another reason for me to still love you..." 

 I let out a few shaky breaths, as he ran his fingers along the hem of my swimming trunks. He kissed around my neck softly, making me moan when he found my weak spot and smiled, slowly biting it. He slid his hand down my shorts, and pulled on my hard on, making me wanna scream his name, but just kept it in out of embarrassment. 

 He picked me up and slammed me against the the concrete, "Turn around..." He whispered in a seduced voice. I shyly did, as he pulled down his shorts along with mine. He pressed himself against me, and put his lips up to my ear, "Ready?" He asked, and I nodded. 

 He slowly pushed in, making me wince at the burning, "I know Dylan... Bear with me..." He sighed, slowly moving his hips and panting next to my ear. Within the matter of a minute, the burning subsided, and I gripped the concrete out of pleasure. 

 He soon quickened his thrusts, holding tightly onto my hips as he grunted. My attempts at being quiet failed when he adjusted himself and hit my prostate, making me scream his name, most likely waking up all the neighbors. "J-Johnny! Right there..." I screeched, having him cover my mouth to muffle my moans, as he slowed his thrusts on the spot, making me want more. "Faster!" I mumbled through his hand, causing him to quicken his thrusts. 

 Within a few minutes, he bit my neck and moaned, as he came inside me. Making me almost go over the edge, just for him to hold a tight grip on my member and make me whine, "Hold on..." He panted, before he picked me back up and sat me on the ledge of the concrete. He put his hand back over my mouth as he took in my throbbing hard on.

 I gripped the back of his neck as I closed my eyes, not being able to hold back my moans. I trembled in pleasure, as I climaxed in his mouth, having him swallow my cum and pull my shorts back on. 

 He held me in his arms and wrapped a towel around my shoulders after he got out, sitting down in one of his pool chairs as I panted. I muttered out a small 'I love you', before falling into unconsciousness.