Teddy bear

(3rd person)

For the past few weeks, Danny's been bringing a teddy bear that he got from Jay on tour. He would bring it to shows, but would always keep it back stage in case someone stole it.

He would carry it everywhere he went and even slept with it because of his nightmares. One night while Danny was asleep, Jay took away his teddy bear just to see what would happen.

He woke up to the the sound of sobbing, and the feeling of someone trembling in his arms. His eyes widened and re ran his fingers through his hair to calm him down. "I-I- n-need....S-Sammy..." He stuttered, referring to his bear.

Jay immediately got up and went for the closet, where he put the bear, and raced back to Danny. He handed it to him and Danny clung onto it for dear life. "Sorry I did that to you... I didn't think that, that was gonna happen..." He explained, rubbing circles on his arm and kissing his cheek softly.

After a few minutes, when he calmed down, Danny turned around and burred his face in Jay's chest, then dropped his bear on the floor. "I don't kneed him. I'll be fine with you..."

A/N- I'm going to try and put more song title's or lyrics in these one shots so will see how that goes...