Security Guard

Danny sat on the bench wearing his big boy clothes, watching his Daddy work. He didn't like his job and never got used to it either, his Daddy worked as a security guard at an airport and mainly patted people down. Danny hated seeing Daddy touch other people and started getting jealous when he saw a girl whisper something in his ear. 

 After a few minutes Johnny finally got off the clock, walking over and kissing his cheek. They got a few weird looks but brushed them off, as Danny laid his head on Johnny's shoulder. "Hi Daddy, I love you," He smiled, kissing his Daddy's neck and running his hand up his leg. 

 Johnny smiled, "Hold on," He whispered looking around and grabbing his hand, walking to an empty room that they would use to pat down people in private. He pulled him in and locked the door, lightly pushing him against the wall and smiling, "We shouldn't be doing this,"

 "I know," Danny smiled, kissing the taller boy, undoing his belt and moving it a few inches down before he was forced back against the wall making him whimper. Johnny smiled, and started to rub his clothed member over his boyfriend's. 

 Danny let out a moan, feeling his pants grow uncomfortably tight, "You like that kitten?~" He asked, making Danny grip his uniform. 

 "Yes Daddy~" He whimpered again, "Please undress me...~" Johnny chuckled, turning over Danny and pulling off his skinny jeans revealing his white laced panties. 

 "You're so cute kitten," He smiled, pulling them down his thighs as well before pulling off his own and pushing himself against his entrance. Danny winced at the burning making Johnny shush him, "I know baby boy, I know," He whispered softly, "Tell me when I can move," 

 After a few minutes Danny got used to the feeling and told him to move, resulting in Johnny thrusting slowly into the smaller boy. Danny moaned softly, arching his back and balling his fists. Johnny trusted harder, grabbing a fist full of Danny's hair in one hand and his throbbing member in the other, making him almost scream. "D-Daddy... I'm gonna cum...~" He moaned, making Johnny close his hand tight to stop him. 

 "Not yet kitten," He whispered, continuing to thrust into him until he started to get sloppy, resulting in him cumming inside of Danny and making him moan. "Turn around," He sighed, Danny quickly did what he was told. 

 Johnny got on his knees and started swirling his tongue around Danny's tip, pumping his shaft and getting a few moans out of his boyfriend. He soon took the rest of Danny's member in his mouth, making him spill over the edge and cum in his mouth. Johnny swallowed his seed and pulled up the smaller boy's panties before kissing his cheek, "I'm sorry kitten, I know you don't like it when I have to touch other people," He said, just making Danny smile.

 "It's okay Daddy. I love you," 

 "Love you too kitten,"