Daddy?

It's like four in the morning btw

 Matt sat in his bunk, waiting for his Daddy to get back from work. They were currently on tour, but Matt wasn't in the band, he would just go with to keep Johnny company. And he always would get board when he was alone and Johnny didn't want him doing something bad like touching himself while he wasn't there, so he simply came along.

 While they where gone Matt decided to get ready for when his Daddy came back and hopped out of his bunk. He pulled out his suit case and grabbed one of Johnny's favorite outfits. He pulled out a blue care bear onesie, knowing that Johnny liked seeing his baby boy comfortable. 

 While Matt was getting dressed, he heard the door open and turned around to see an unfamiliar skinny man standing in the door way. "Oh, hi!" Matt said cheerfully, zipping up the front of his pj's, "Have you seen Dad- I mean, George?"

 The man smirked at the innocent little boy, wondering how Johnny could get such a nice piece of ass like him. He only saw a glimpse of what he looked like underneath his onesie, and he fantasized about all the things he would do to him, feeling his pants get tighter around his member. It took everything he had not to bend him over and fuck him right there. 

 "Oh yeah, but I don't like he'll be back for a while," He said, he voice covered in lust as he kissed Matt's fore head and slowly pulled down the zipper to his pajamas. 

 He only got to Matt's chest until he stopped him, "What are you doing? Daddy say's I shouldn't let anyone touch me like that except him," 

 "Oh, well then he sounds like a really good Daddy. Doesn't he?" He said, "But, he said that I could touch you tonight,"

 "He did?" Matt asked, and the man nodded. Picking him up and placing him back down on Matt's bunk, making him smile. 

 "What's your name?" Matt asked, making the man smile even more and grip his pajamas at his voice. God, he wanted to hear in ring through his ears as he roughly fucked him, but he knew he would have to be patient. 

 "I'm your new Daddy for tonight," He whispered, "So that's what you'll call me."

 Matt just smiled and replied with 'okay' as his "new Daddy" climbed on the bunk with him and softly kissed his lips, pushing him down on his back and slowly unzipping his pajamas once again, teasing the hell out of Matt. The man trailed his fingers down Matt's stomach, making him moan into the kiss and pull away, "D-Daddy, p-please~" He wimpered, giving him the satisfaction he wanted and started to bite on Matt's neck as he lightly palmed his crotch. 

 The man pulled the curtain up, but left it open just enough so someone could see their faces. "Oh hey George!" Matt cheered, making the man's heart jump out of his chest and quickly pull back, sitting on his knees as Matt got up. He hugged George and the man waited to see what he would do, but instead of hearing screaming, he just saw George pick Matt up and walk to the back lounge. 

 Johnny felt tears prick his eyes. He hated seeing his baby boy robbed of his innocence or taken advantage of by someone else because of it. He had seen it done at bars, shows, and even at the park, and that's part of why he tells him to stay in the bus while they play a show. And why he's so strict about him going outside without him. But now he obviously needs to be watched more carefully. 

 "George... Why are you crying?" Matt asked as Johnny sat on one of the couches, having Matt straddle his hips. 

 Johnny shook his head, "That's not my name..." He whispered, "It's Daddy... Okay..."

 "Okay... Well, why are you crying?" he asked again, "Did I do something bad?" 

 Johnny shook his head, "No, it's not your fault..." 

 Matt felt extremely confused and tried to put the pieces together in his head but couldn't. "He said that you were okay with it... And that he was my Daddy..." He tried to explain, as Johnny laid them both down and wiped away his now falling tears.

 "Yeah, well some times people aren't always who they say they are," He whispered, playing with Matt's hair, "Promise me you wont believe that again. I'm your Daddy, and me only. No one can touch you like that okay?" 

 Matt nodded, before curling up in Johnny's arms and slowly falling asleep.