I don't know what to call this (DeuceXEveryone)

(Plzzzzz don't kill me for posting this)

 Aaron walked into the gym, after being asked by an unknown number to do so. I knew it was one of his boyfriends, but didn't know who. This happened on multiple occasions, the guys knowing that Aaron took a liking to some of them more than others, and would often blind fold him for there amusement.

 Once he walked in, he felt something tie his wrist together, to later find out they were hand cuffs that they had brought into school. He was then blinded by something that felt like a sleeping mask covering his eyes. Someone from behind him pulled him to the side, so they were leaning against the wall and let out a small giggle.

 "W-who?" He stuttered, but was cut off by there voice, who he could only make out as Dylan's, shushing him. He licked his ear, before he felt someone's hands on his hips, then someone's lips on his, having Aaron be in the middle of Dylan and someone else. 

 Aaron kissed back and felt them kiss there way to his neck. Dylan covered Aaron's mouth with his sleeve, and left small kisses on the side of his face and around his ear, knowing that would drive him crazy, receiving small moans from Aaron. All the while the person in front of him kissed there way down to his hips, and was on there knees. 

 Dylan put his other arm just above Aaron's waist band, and pulled him close to him, as to prepare him for what was to come. Aaron felt his jeans being undone and pulled down along with his boxers. Then felt someone's tongue lick along the side of his hard on, exchanging a loud moan from Aaron, and more kisses on his neck from Dylan. 

 "P-please..." He stuttered, but let out another muffled moan through Dylan's hand, as the person licked the pre-cum from the tip of his member, before taking the rest of him in there mouth. Aaron let out loud moans and pants, as they began to bob there head, deep throating him. 

 "Shhhhhh..." Dylan whispered. "Think about how warm it feels..." He said, rubbing the soft skin above his member. "You fucking love it...Don't you?" He teased, knowing  it was another thing Aaron loved. "I...I-I..." 

 "Cum for me Deucey... Fucking do it..." He whispered, making Aaron cum in the others mouth, moaning loudly and arching his back while doing so. He let out a few pants, as his boxers were pulled back up along with his pants. 

 He felt the person kiss his neck, leaving a small but visible hickey under his chin. Dylan moved his hand away from Aaron's mouth, and took off his cuffs. Once he had them off, Aaron slowly and reluctantly took off the mask. A dark red blush spread across his face, as his saw Danny standing in front of him, he found him the most attractive out of the rest and they all knew that, except for Danny. Who would deny it every time they would tell him so. 

 He had an Innocent look on his face, and kissed Aaron sweetly. He pulled back and whispered, "Let's get back to class before we get caught." He smiled, before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N- So I'm gonna make more of these, kinda like a story but not really cuz they can be rapped up in a one shot. But when ever I put DeuceXEveryone in the title just note that they all kinda go together.