Unique

A/N- @Creepy_Chris I know it's not what you wanted exactly... Sorry... I tried to make it a lil more unique

 "I'm ready!" Danny shouted, walking downstairs to meet Jay with a smile. Only to see a frown on his boyfriend's face.

 "Danny you know you don't need that..." He whispered, putting his hands on the smaller boy's hips, referring to the concealer and contacts he was wearing. 

 "I-I know... I'm sorry" He hung his head low, tears starting to leak out and ruin his under eye make up. 

 Jay's heart broke. He knew Danny was self conscious about how he looked because people had told him he was ugly back in high school, and being gay on top of that wasn't a good look either. But covering it up and hiding wasn't going to get him anywhere. Jay knew that. And that was the only real reason they were going out tonight. But with a start like this, he didn't know if he could get out the door without any tears.

 Jay quickly picked up the small boy under him, "Don't be," He whispered as Danny started to hiccup, taking him into the bathroom upstairs and softly placing him next to the sink. 

 He took out one of Danny's make up wipes and gently ran it over his face until he was sure everything was off, before asking him to take the contacts out. Danny turned around hesitantly and scooted closer to the mirror to get them out. Putting them back in their container before looking back at Jay teary eyed.

 Jay spun him around and held his shoulders, making him look at himself in the mirror. Danny stared at his one blue and one purple eye and the freckles that dotted his cheeks and sobbed, only to be shushed by Jay. 

 "You don't have anything to cover up," He said plainly, looking straight into Danny's mismatched eyes in the mirror, "Because whatever you'd like to cover up... Well, that's what makes you unique,"