Not Again

I've been staying with the seven men that kill me and give me life on a daily basis. And I'm sharing a hotel room with my bias. Fucking Kim Taehyung. I'm practically having a brain haemorrhage every day. In a good way. I feel like the luckiest person on the planet because I get to see the hottest Korean males do what they're best at being amazing and killing me.

According to Jimin, I've been 'bonding' with Taehyung. Which really isn't good for my health/ovaries. Today, it's a day off work for BTS, and Namjoon and Jin took everyone but me and Taehyung because Jimin literally bribed them into doing it. I think Jimin has a problem.

We spent the morning talking, and we somehow ended up live-streaming to the thousands of insane ARMYs in the world. I was trying my best not to die of a heart attack but Taehyung was acting cuter than he is off camera if that's even possible. He was doing the deadly aegyo for ten minutes straight. And I was testing my acting skills for ten minutes straight.

A lot of people were asking who the hell I was, so I provably introduced myself three or four times. But it was fun, and I'll never forget it. Amazing.

After ending the live-stream, I went through the room to my bed. My phone, which had been given to me by BTS, was beside it on the bedside table. I could see my old phone, the one I had taken from my home, under it. Curious, I picked it up. About 30 notifications caught my eyes, all of them missed calls. All from the same number. The home phone for my house in England.

Tears threatened to fall, and as I stood beside my bed I heard the door clicking. A voice behind me told me the others were home, but I didn't listen properly. I was too focused on my phone. My head span. And I knew what was coming. Turning around, I saw Taehyung, and I said the few words I could muster.

"Gonna faint,"

And then, I did. The last thing I saw was Taehyung reaching forward to catch me, and then came darkness.

Sorry it's so short, my phones gonna die ;-;