Chapter Nine: A Titan's Origin

Yang's POV

We waited as Austin held out his hand to reveal a rather adorable little robot.

It looked like a cube with an eye

It looked like a cube with an eye. He called it Ghost, which was a rather odd name for it. We panicked a little when it spoke.

Ghost: Hello.

Oh!

Ghost: I'm Ghost....well. I'm his ghost.

Ruby: Wait...you're his ghost?

Ghost: I'm not his literal spirit if that is what you are referring to.

Yang: Then what are you?

Ghost: To know that you must of our history. Titan, if you wish to tell it, it's all yours.

Austin: Alright. Listen good cause I will not tell this twice.

Oh?

Austin: I'm... not from here. By here I mean this planet, if it wasn't obvious enough.

We were all confused by his statement.

Whaaa?

Blake: Then where did you come from?

Austin: A planet called Earth. A planet that is very similar to Remnant, in almost every aspect. This is the Traveler.

The robot expanded itself to project an image across the entire dorm

Ruby: Wow.

Austin: An entity of pure light. When it came to our solar system, it terraformed the surrounding planets, allowing humanity to live and thrive on them. Once it came to Earth, humanity took the help of the Traveler to bring us into the Golden Age. Thousands of years worth of technological advancements occurred in such a short time. We were able to live on other planets, create shios that could fly across the galaxy, we we even created a race of sentient robots, known simply as Exos. We could build to the heavens.

That sounded pretty awesome. I would love to live on Earth.

Austin: But theres an old saying: With the light, darkness follows.