Chapter Forty-One: Establishing A Base

Author's Notes: 1. The Prestiege Raid......Unless you like the Legend of Acrius as a PvP weapon, It's not worth the struggle.

2. Once this story gets caught up, I'll end up slowing this down.

Austin's POV. The Bandwagon (exotic ship)

I took a well needed nap after going without for a few days. It was only for a few hours but damn did it feel good. I woke up to an adorable Yang at my side, her head on my chest as she too began to wake up.

Yang: Morning love.

Austin: Morning beautiful.

Yang: How did you sleep?

Austin: I slept well with you at my side.

She smirked as she readjusted herself. As she moved around, I noticed a case of morning wood coming onto me.

Please go down...

Yang: You really are a sucker, aren't you?

Austin: Isn't that in the job description?

Yang: I guess...

She moved around, accidentally hitting my erection. I twitched in pain as she noticed it, smirking at me with devilish intentions as she walked two fingers down my chest.

Yang: Someone's happy to see me.

Fuck! Not around them. For the love of god, not here!

I looked around nervously, trying not to react; But it's Yang. Ignoring her only makes it worse. I felt her hands around my side, pulling down my sweats.

Austin: Hey. What are you doing?

Dumb question.

Yang: Just having some fun. Getting sweaty.

Austin: And now you're doing puns?

She looked at me and crawled towards me, my sweats lowered a bit as she adjusted herself.

Yang: We are going to do a lot more than just puns.

She tossed the blanket above us as I gave up.

I give up. Take me then.

Austin: What about Ruby and the others?

Yang: They're all eating together. We'll just have to be quiet.

Before I could say another word, I felt her lips press up against mine. Oh how I've missed the taste of her lips. I had already given up, succumbing to her orders as I slowly rubbed my hands down her body. As we were about to start, the door to our room suddenly opened up.

Ruby: Hey! Lord Salad-man wants you and-.

We stopped and froze in fear, slowly peeking through the blankets. She saw our eyes as she immediately became aware of the situation, turning around and leaving.