Chapter Fifteen: Dancing Titans

Austin's POV

I woke up to Yang on top of me, nose to nose.

Yang: Morning love.

Austin: Morning cutie.

Yang: Ready for my prize?

Austin: What pri-oh yeah. What is it then?

Please be gentle.

Yang: You will be my mule for the whole day.

Simple enough.

Austin: Okay.

Yang: Really?

Austin: Yeah. That's not an issue at all.

Yang: Oh. Well I also did something to your armor.

Austin: Oh really now?

Oh no!

Austin: What you'd do. Paint it?

Yang: Yeah.

No! I love that armor scheme. Ghost can get rid of it right.

Ghost: She told me about it beforehand. We think you'll like it.

Ghost..... You ass

Austin: Alright. Lets see it.

Yang got on my back and Ghost spawned the armor on a mannequin. The armor was yellow with bits of black on the underarmor. The symbols on the chestplate and leg piece were replaced by Yang's insignia. Very minor changes. I liked it. The insignias matched up at least.

Yang: So?

Austin: I like it.

Yang fist bumped one of Ghost's knubs. Ruby and the others woke up.

Ruby: What happened to your armor Austin?

I pointed at Yang.

Weiss: And why is she on your back.

Austin: Long story short I lost a bet and now I'm a mule.

Yang: Onwards mule!

Austin: Yee haw.

I put my hands up sarcastically. She kicked my side. Anyways we went through our classes and noticed Blake wasn't herself. She constantly looked in her journal and hasn't slept since the Paladin. Yang informed me on the name of the Walker Tank. Still Blake was messed up. It was night time when Yang finally got off me. I now felt a lot of weight come off.

Ruby: Blake. You need to stop worrying about the White Fang.

Yang: She's right. You haven't slept since the Paladin and you're always looking for any leads. You need to sleep.

Blake: How can you sleep knowing that Torchwick is out there plotting something big?

Austin: You need to sleep. Even if we knew what his next step is, you're in no shape for combat.

Blake: Says the man who killed a behemoth bloodied and beaten to death.

Austin: I don't want you becoming like me. I was the same way with Oryx. If you strike the enemy too soon, then you risk the entire operation. If you strike too late, the enemy wins. You habe to wait for more intel. Till then, sleep.

Ruby: Look. After the dance, we'll resume our investigation. Okay Blake?

Blake: I'll be at the library.

She left as we were going to sleep. Ruby was sad that Blake may not go to the dabce because of this. Yang and I whispered to each other.

Yang: You think Blake will go to the dance?