Chapter 2 - New Home.

We reached the apartment building, and I had to go to the reception area, because I was moving in. Apparently my dad had already sorted out everything inside the actual apartment for me with one of his family friends, so everything was already done inside, like the decor and stuff.

Hopefully I actually liked it because I was really excited for it. The first thing I was going to do was jump on my bed, because why not?

Once I had finished signing random important documents and stuff, and after I had been introduced to the staff, I was taken upstairs to my new apartment.

I'd never been to an apartment place in England where there was a reception and staff who worked there. The staff seemed really friendly, and there was not many of them, so I was hoping I'd get to know them.

The apartments were quite small in number, there were only about 25 of them in the building, but that was because of the size of them. They're huge. We reached mine and my cousins floor. Floor 10. The top floor. Well, the 20th floor if you counted the upstairs area of the apartments.

I'd also never really been to apartments where there were 2 floors! It's like a proper massive house, just in a big building!

"My apartment is on the same floor as yours, number 19 I am. Not sure what you are though." My cousin spoke as we walked down the corridor.

"Yours is 16!" The man who was taking us to my room smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Oh! That's my lucky number too!" I said, and he smiled.

We reached my door and opened it, and oh my, it was huge.

"It's perfect!" I exclaimed. I turned around to the man who took us here. "Thank you so much!" I said as he gave the keys to me, and left.

When I was looking around the kitchen area and stuff, Harjit popped back behind me.

"Wait until you see the bedroom!" He said.

"If that bed isn't comfy, I will move back to England!" I joked.
We walked down the hallway and entered the bedroom, and oh my God, it was beautiful.