Chapter 38 - The Opening Ceremony.

"Selena!" I exclaimed. "What the hell? How did you get here? When did you get here?"

She jumped up from her seat and hugged me.

"I'll tell you later, but first, are you okay?" She asked and I nodded. "You're looking great, Maya." She smiled. "Now, I have just been on an 8 hour flight so if you can take me home..." She groaned as usual, and then she looked behind me. I turned around and Rahul was standing, looking confused.

"Oh, Rahul, meet Selena, this is my sister. Selena, meet Rahul, he's another coach here."

They awkwardly smiled and shook hands.

"Oh, Maya I should be going. See you at the opening ceremony. Nice meeting you, Selena." Rahul winked and walked away.

"Oh my god did you see the way he looked at me I think he likes me Maya oh-"

"I get it." I chuckled. "I think he fancys you." I winked, and her cheeks turned pink.

"Is he single?" She asked. I nodded. "What's his instagram?" She asked.

"You're too excited." I chuckled. "It's just RahulKohli."

"He's a Kohli too?" Her eyes widened. I nodded.

"He's Virat's cousin."

"Talk of the devil." Selena looked behind me. Virat was walking up to us with a smile on his face.

"Selena? Hey! Nice to finally meet you in person." Virat smiled and side hugged Selena.

"You too." Selena smiled. "I guess what Maya said is true. You're even hotter in person." Selena said, embarrassing the shit out of me.

"Selena, you can't flirt with Rahul and then flirt with Virat." I sighed. Virat raised his eyebrows.

"Why, is Virat taken?" Selena looked up.

"No! They're cousins, it's weird.."

Selena chuckled.

"I'm your sister. I can tell when you're lying." Selena chuckled. "What's the deal?" She asked. Virat sighed.

"Come on. I'll drop you both off at Maya's." Virat said and started walking.

"Why is he moody? Is he always like that?" Selena mouthed. I shook my head.

"He was going to take me to his." I whispered and she nodded.

After catching up with Selena in the car, the three of us walked into my place.

"Woah, Maya. Nice place!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks." I smiled. Virat sat on the sofa whilst I went upstairs to get out of my clothes. I quickly put on a nike top with joggers.

"So, Selena, what do you want to know?" I asked after I came downstairs.

"How long have you two.."

"Like, a day. Officially. Well not even officially. Dad would be mad." I said. Selena agreed.

"You can't tell any of the players, or coaches. A romantic relationship between player and coach is strictly against the rules." Virat said.

"Ooo, I knew Maya always wanted one of those relationships." Selena smirked. Virat laughed

"Will you ever shut the fuck up?" I groaned.

"Anyway, I'll speak to your dad when I have the chance. I have... arrangements." Virat said. 

"That sounds weird." Selena mumbled. "Anyway, Maya said you two have a ceremony or something? I'm gonna go to Harjit's, he picked me up from the airport so all my stuff is with him. I'll stay at his tonight, so you two can go without me on your tail." Selena chuckled.