Chapter 6 - Mysterious Texts.

Really short filler Chapter. An important one though.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Without checking the caller ID, I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I mumbled, half asleep.

"Still sleeping are we? It's 8am. Get ready, I'm on my way to pick you up." Said a familiar voice through the phone.

"Sorry, what?" I said and I took the phone from my ear and checked the ID.

'Hero.'

I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly who it was. Why the hell did he save his name to that?

"I said, be ready. I am coming to pick you up for training. Training starts at 9, it's 8 now." Virat spoke.

"You're picking me up because?" I waited for him to finish the sentence.

"Because... I'm picking Yuvi up." He said.

"Okay. What's with the name in my phone?" I asked.

"Because." He paused. "I am what the name is, aren't I?"

"No." I lied.

"That's a lie and we both know it. Anyways, be ready in 20 minutes and meet Yuvi."

"I don't have his number." I said nonchalantly.

"If you didn't spend so much time sleeping, then you would have known I added you to the group chat last night." He said in the most duh tone.

"Okay. Bye." I was about to fall back to sleep.

"Bye Maya." He said. Before I knew it, my eyes shut and I went back to sleep.

**

"Maya! It's half past 8! What on earth are you doing?" I heard someone shout from my living room.

SHIT. I had gone back to sleep.

Suddenly, Virat burst into my room.

"You were asleep?" He shouted, and I jumped out of bed and his eyes widened like a cricket ball when he saw what I was wearing.

I was just in my underwear. He kept on staring.

"Virat! Get out!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my blanket around me and ran to my walk in wardrobe.

I quickly got some sports clothes on and tied my hair in a pony tail. There was no time for a shower, but I had one first thing before I went to sleep anyway, so I'd be fine.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I quickly ran out of my bedroom, and down the stairs to see Virat and Yuvi standing by the door.

Virat just still looked shocked, Yuvi was just laughing his head off at what just happened.

"I'm sorry guys!" I said as I jumped up and down trying to get my shoe on whilst standing up.

"Don't worry." Yuvi chuckled and I looked at him confused.

"Training starts at 10." He said and looked at Virat.