Chapter 22 - Injuries.

(^Maya's training kit^)

Maya's P.O.V.

It had been 4 days. 4 days since my little fling with Virat. That day, nothing intense had really happened between us, apart from Virat getting a boner. It was quite funny, actually. I had been teasing him since it had happened. And I definitely knew what he meant when he said 'there's a lot there' over text last week. Even through his bloody shorts, I saw it. And it was well, big.

At training all week, he would continuously flirt on me. Discretely though. I don't think Yuvi, or anyone else knows about what happened on Saturday. It was our little secret.

But all week, which I found really suspicious was that every night, someone from the team would ask me to come to theirs and I'd literally be acting like their therapists. I'd been screamed at, cried to, basically everything you can imagine.

It was Wednesday now, and I was making my way to training, with Yuvraj.

"What if he finds you yaar. I can't let that happen." Yuvi said.

"Yuvi, chill. He won't. If he does, I've got my protection." I smiled to myself.

"Achaa? And who is your protection?" He smirked.

"Just a certain Virat Kohli. He told me he would." I shrugged.

"I swear, he's obsessed with you."

"I gathered." I said and he chuckled.

"Uh, Maya. I was thinking about something really important, but I need you to help me with it. Please?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Sure! Something to do with Tia?" I winked and he blushed, and nodded.

"I want to marry her." He said, and I got too excited and started squealing.

"You're literally more excited than me." He chuckled at my behaviour.

"Okay, so what kind of things does she like?"

"Well, uh she likes to travel. I know that for sure." He said.

"And do you know a place where she really wants to go?" I asked, and he nodded.

"She's been wanting to go to Morocco with me, for ages now, but I've been to busy to go."

I stared at him, expecting him to realise what he just said.

"What?" He asked.

"You're so stupid." I face palmed myself. "You want to marry her. She wants to marry you. You want to propose to her, she wants to go to Morocco. You take her to Morocco. You propose to her." I said, and he gave me a big grin.

"What would I do without you, Maya Sandhu." He sighed and thanked me. "Never mind me, what would Virat do without you?" He smirked.

"Oh, shut up!" I groaned and he laughed.

*****

We had just had our lunch, and now I was sitting with Virat, by the nets.

"So, Virat. Had any more of them?" I laughed at him.