Chapter 9 - 21 Dares.

Maya's P.O.V.

We were all sitting on my sofa, not doing anything in particular, when I got a phone call from my brother.

"Guys keep it down please. My brother's calling me." I said and they nodded, so I answered the call.

"Ricky!" I said as he answered the call.

"Hi Maya. Look, I know you got the texts he sent you, and just remember when I can't be there to keep you safe, Harjit is a couple doors away." He said. He was such an overprotective brother.

"Thanks, Rick. I think he's at work at the moment, and I'm with some of the team." I said with a smile.

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"Yup. You're favourites too!" I chuckled.

I looked up at the boys, and they had the biggest grins wiped on their faces.

"Well I suppose I can meet them in a few weeks." He said, and chuckled.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Idiot. I'm coming to India!" He exclaimed.

"Oh. Great." I said, sarcastically, as a joke.

"What? You don't want me here?" He asked, with a sad tone.

"Of course I want you here, stupid!" I laughed, and then he went on about his girlfriend and what not.

When I finally hung up, the boys stared at me, an amused look on their faces.

"What?" I asked them.

"Nothing. It's just that you can blab on and on about the most random things." Rohit said, with a chuckle.

"I could do with you keeping Tia company on the day of her party." Yuvi said and got his phone out.
"Is it okay if I tell her she can come around here tomorrow?" He asked, and I nodded. I couldn't wait to meet her.

"Ugh I'm bored!" Virat groaned.

"Nice to know you enjoy my company." I raised my eyebrow.

"No I didn't mean that." He rolled his eyes. "I meant, let's do something!" He smiled.

"Like what?" Yuvi asked him.

"I dunno." He shrugged. Wow.

"Let's play 21 truths? And dares." I said, and Yuvi nodded, and Virat smirked at me.

"What's that?" Rohit asked, with a confused face.

"You don't know what it is?" Me and Virat said in shock at the same time.

"Will you shutup please!" I said to Virat.

"You're the one copying me!" He said, pissed off, with a high pitched voice.

He was so cute. I wasn't going to tell him that though.

Just as I was about to explain, there was a knock at my door. I rolled my eyes and got up to go answer it. I opened it, to see Harjit in a suit.

"Hey! Why you dressed up?" I laughed as he walked in.

"Just come back from work." He said and took his blazer off. He looked up at my sofa, and his jaw dropped.