Chapter 33 - Back to the Real World.

Maya's P.O.V.

I was still shocked with what happened last night. Me and Virat had told each other we had a little crush on each other. I owed my brother so much for that phone call yesterday, he was the one who put some sense into my head.

"Virat," I called. He was in the kitchen, making toast for breakfast. I wasn't even sure if he knew how to turn the toaster on, but he insisted on making it without me hovering around him.

"Maya!" He shouted. "Come here!"

I let out a huge sigh, and got up from the sofa, and walked to the kitchen, where I smelt a burning smell. Has he really burnt toast?

"Uh, the toaster broke."

My gaze shifted to the toaster, which was no longer a toaster.

"What the fuck?" I laughed.

The red toaster was now black. Not only had he burnt the toast, but he had burnt the toaster too. "How the hell did you do that?" I laughed again.

"Leave me alone yaar! It must be cursed or something, because I turned it on and it went BOOM!" He exclaimed, and I couldn't stop laughing at his rather childish behaviour.

"Did it really go boom?" I asked whilst walking up to him, holding in my laugh.

"Yeah." He pouted, and pulled me closer to him, my body slamming against his chest. He bought his hands lower than my waist.

"Virat please don't do that." I said quietly, moving his hands from my butt. "This is so wrong, Virat." I sighed. Virat was too interested in my face than listening to me. "Virat!" I poked him in his stomach, making him jump.

"It's not wrong if we don't kiss, it's not wrong if we don't fuck." He smiled.

"Virat!" I groaned, pushing him away from me. "Either way, me and you, it's so wrong. I'm basically your teacher!"

"I can't help my feelings, Maya."

"Me neither. But I can't. What if someone finds out?"

"Just give it a chance, Maya. Come on." But I still wasn't convinced. I sighed, and replied.

"I guess you'll just have to do something that will win me over." I winked and as I was about to turn around, I remembered something. "Oh, make some space in your car, guess who's coming to work today!" I exclaimed and did a victory dance, making Virat burst out with laughter.

"Is my Maya back?" He asked.

"Your Maya?" I raised my eyebrow.

"My Maya." He smirked, and ran past me up the stairs. I took in a moment to realise just how lucky I was to have this idiot in my life. I walked up the stairs, to find my bedroom door open.

"Virat!" I groaned. "What have you done?"

I walked in to see my training kit laid out on the bed, and a very proud Virat Kohli standing next to it.

"Uh, thanks?" I said, and walked over to my bed. "Why not shorts?" I asked, pointing to the leggings.

"Because. I don't want men to be looking at my Maya." He pouted.

"I'm wearing shorts." I said to him.

"No, you're not. You're wearing leggings."

"I bought out the possessive side of Virat Kohli?" I raised my eyebrow and he nodded.

"Fine!" I exclaimed. "Get out so I can get changed." I said, and he smirked to himself before leaving the room. I quickly got changed, and opened the door again.