Chapter 11 - Arguments & New Friends.

Maya's P.O.V.

"Maya, he has a girlfriend." Rohit said.

"What! He can't have." I chuckled. "He tried to kiss me, surely he wouldn't do that if he had a girlfriend."

"I didn't think that too. But that's one of the reasons why we were so angry with him." He sighed, and I stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"So, you mean he has a girlfriend, and if Yuvi didn't walk in on us, he would have cheated, and it would have been all my fault?" I asked, shocked. Rohit nodded.

"It would have been more his fault, but yes. He would have cheated."

"Am I like a fucking magnet for cheaters or something?" I sarcastically chuckled.

"For the teams sake though, don't mention anything that happened today to anyone." He said, and I nodded.

"Let's go back then, and give these to the guys?" He pointed to the pancakes.

"I can't fucking wait to eat those." I smiled, and we both walked inside, with the plates in our hands.

Virat was busy on his phone, and Yuvi was watching TV. Ignoring Virat, I went and gave a plate of pancakes to Yuvi, and sat by him, and we started eating our very healthy breakfast. Rohit sat by Virat, and handed him a plate too.

We finished our food in no time, and we were sat watching TV.

"What if she doesn't love me?" Yuvi said, barely a whisper.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You know. Tia. What if she doesn't love me. What if it's all for play? What if she's using me for my money. Maya help me." Yuvi whined.

Random much.

"I don't know!" I said. "Go ask bloody Mr Romantic over there." I rolled my eyes and looked at Virat. He was staring at me already. What the hell? When he saw that I caught him, he quickly looked away from me and started talking to Rohit.

"But Mr Romantic is too obsessed with you to even talk to anyone else!" He whined like a child. Is this man on drugs? Virat Kohli obsessed with me? Nah. It's more the other way.

"With me?" I chuckled, sarcastically.

He mumbled a yes, and he started doing something on his phone.

"Uh, guys, Tia is downstairs, she said there's a huge crowd, so I'm just going to get her our of her car and stuff, you know be the great boyfriend I am." He grinned and left my apartment to get Tia.

"Bloody idiot." Rohit muttered, which made me and Virat laugh.
"What are you laughing at? I will love her more than Yuvi ever will, and I'm meant to be doing these things, aren't I?" He complained about his sisters boyfriend, his best friend.

"Yaar, chill! Your sister, she's in good care. Yuvi is her boyfriend now, you can't do much about that, but all I know is that he probably will love her more than you." Virat said. "Sorry bro. You gotta admit it now." He chuckled.

"What if he is using her though?" Rohit sighed.

"Yuvi, using a girl?" Virat scoffed in disbelief. "I think this is like his 2nd girlfriend, and look how old he is. He's sooo old!" He said.

"He's not that old! You'll be his age in 4 years. Will you start crying on your birthday because you're old and lonely?" I made a sarcastic sad face, and looked at Virat.

"Nope. Because I will be happily married, with a beautiful woman." He smiled proudly.

Right. He has a girlfriend. I need to keep reminding myself that.