Chapter 29 - Pain.

Before you all start reading this chapter, I'd like to give a HUGE shoutout and thanks to @Pinklucozadev for this chapter, this chapter wouldn't have really been possible without her, she wrote the main section of this chapter, and I gave it my own little twist 😂. Again, Id like to just give her a hugeeeeee shoutout, you wouldn't have this chapter if it wasn't for her 😂I would have been too much of a wuss to do it 😂💖.

Anyway, this is quite a deep chapter, it's not a happy one either. It's rather much the exact opposite. It's not for the lighthearted. Don't read it if you're going to get sad about a topic that is rape.

The only reason I am including this chapter in my book, is because someone close to me has gone through this. It breaks my heart that someone as young as me can have this happen to them. But the sad truth is, is that it happens to children even younger than us. It can happen to anyone, your sister, your mother, even your brother can be sexually assaulted.

Yes, this chapter will be overly dramatic, it's a fanfiction, what else do you expect, but please, don't take this chapter as a joke.

*****

Maya's P.O.V.

My fingers shook as I set the empty glass of whiskey down, after gulping the entire glass in one breath. I had walked to a small bar, on the corner of a street. No one would find me here.

I sat on the chair, contemplating everything that had been going on recently.

A lot of thoughts were kept swirling in my mind, and I just couldn't wrap my head around them. What was life? And what even was its purpose if it had to be so cruel, so unfair.

A sudden, tap on my shoulder interrupted me from my thoughts. I turned around, and it was a waiter.

"Uh, Ma'am, there is a car waiting for you outside." He smiled and walked off.

A car? Waiting for me outside? Who could it be? It might have been Yuvi. It might have been my brother and Virat.

I paid the bill for my drinks, and made my way outside. There was a black car, with tinted windows, with the passenger seat window open in the front. I walked over to it, and the driver turned to me. He was wearing a cap, which covered his eyes so I couldn't see.

"Maya?" He spoke, and I nodded. "Get in the back."

I was so confused, but I was that drunk, that I couldn't even figure out that this was very fishy.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am an old friend." He chuckled, and took of his hat. He turned and faced me.

"You..." I whispered.

"Hello, Maya. Long time no see." Aaron spoke.

"What's happening to me?" I asked, my breathing was faster.

"You're going back to your fiancé." He gave me an evil laughed.

"Get me out of here!" I screamed and tried to open the door, but it was no use. He locked it the moment I sat in the car.

"What are you doing to me?" I cried.

"You'll see Maya. You'll see. This is just revenge. To what you did to me, and to what you did to Kyrun."