Chapter 26 - Kidnapped By Dhoni.

Surprise Update yassss! 😂 Enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote X

Before I could say anything, he hung up. So much for my date. I put my phone down, and quickly ran back in the shower for 5 minutes. When I came back out, I wrapped the towel around me and went back in my bedroom.

I got out my dress, and admired it for a second before putting it on. I hadn't even done my hair or makeup yet, and I wasn't trying to sound full of myself or anything, but I looked quite amazing. One thing I knew for sure, was that Virat was going to love it.

I quickly dried my hair with the hairdryer, and ran the straighteners through it too.

Once I had done my hair, I did my makeup and I spent about 15 minutes on just my eyes. For someone who owns loads of makeup, and applies it like it's religious, that was quite quick for me. I applied some liquid lipstick, and then in a record time 25 minutes, I was done.

When I got my shoes and purse ready, I went outside to wait for Mahi

When I got my shoes and purse ready, I went outside to wait for Mahi. Straight away, I got loads of stares, from rich middle aged men that lived in the building.

Creeps.

I got the doorman to take pictures of me, because you always need a good instagram picture. He took loads of pictures, and I uploaded my favourite one to instagram.

 He took loads of pictures, and I uploaded my favourite one to instagram

'@maya.sandhu ~ party time with team india, w @rahulkohli_ 🌚'

I honestly never thought this day would happen. I literally need to practise what I'm going to say to everyone. Especially to Virat when he sees me with his cousin.

Speaking of Virat, I needed to ask him when he was coming. Obviously I wanted to make him jealous with Rahul. But was that right? Making one of my players jealous? I mean, I'm his coach. This was wrong. But I couldn't help it.

I texted him, and waited for his reply.

From Virat Kohli I will be there when you're there, stop worrying about me 😏

To Virat Kohli I'm not worrying about you, why would I worry about you?

From Virat Kohli Sure you weren't. 😏 I liked your instagram by the way. I can't wait to see you tonight, because you looked so sexy 😍

To Virat Kohli Sexy? Virat, I'm you're fucking coach. I can get you into trouble, so you better stop texting me now. See you there. 😑

From Virat Kohli Fine. Since I can't flirt with you, how old is your sister? 😏

Great. Now he's going to flirt with my sister.

To Virat Kohli Couple years older than me. She won't be interested in you, Kohli. She has higher standards. 🙂

From Virat Kohli Better standards than Virat Kohli? Unbelievable. 😐 I think someone's jealous😜

To Virat Kohli Jealous?! Jealous my foot. Go text some other girl in your contacts. Who's not you're coach. And weren't you getting jealous of me and Rahul earlier?

From Virat Kohli But you're the only girl in my contacts I want to talk to 😞 And Rahul can suck my dick 😡 Bloody annoys me.

To Virat Kohli Oh he can now? 😂😳. I will tell my date you offered 😏. Even if he was gay, and he wasn't your bloody cousin, he'd probably decline. There's probably hardly anything there anyway 🙈🙊🌚

From Virat Kohli Hardly anything there eh? What kind of guys you been seeing 😳 Ill have you know that there is a lot there. Come see if you don't believe me😏.

Fucking bastard.

To Virat Kohli Eh, rather not thanks. And don't worry if you hardly have anything there love, some girls like a man with a better personality then a better sex life. You'll find one soon :)

From Virat Kohli You're so dirty 😏 I like that.

To Virat Kohli Are you already drunk? What shit are you texting me? That is no way to talk to your coach.

Just as I sent that text, Mahi pulled up outside the building. A man opened the door for me, and I got in the back seat. In the car was Mahi, Sakshi, little Ziva, and to my surprise, Rahul.

What the hell was Rahul doing here? I was meant to be meeting him at the party.

"Uh, hi?" I said, confused.

"Aw, little Maya confused." Rahul chuckled.

"What's going on?" I asked, curious to what was going on.

They all smirked at me.

What were they up to?

"But I thought I was babysitting?" I asked.

"Babysitting, before a party huh?" Mahi chuckled, and
I nodded.

"You're the one who asked me!" I groaned.

"You fall for anything, Maya." Sakshi chuckled.

Fall for anything? So this was all a lie?

"Wait, what the hell? Are we even going to a party?" I asked.

"No, we're kidnapping you." Rahul smirked at me.

A/N
Really short chapter but I can't wait for you to read on. ❤️ -J Xx