Chapter 10 - A Girlfriend?

Virat's P.O.V.

I woke up, and Maya was no where to be seen. Her side of the bed was cold, meaning she had been out for a while. I looked at my phone, it was 9:00am.

Is this true? Maya Sandhu up before me, and not spending half the day asleep? This can't be right.

I saw that there was some shorts and a t shirt on the bedside table, with a little sticky note on it. It read, 'these are for you, Kohli. Please don't come down shirtless. I won't be able to control myself. :).'

This little note she made was cute. But just to have a laugh, I put on the shorts and went downstairs with the t-shirt in my hands. In the living area, was just Yuvi and Rohit.

I looked at them, with a confused face, wondering where Maya was. Rohit rolled his eyes, and pointed to the kitchen.

"Uh, Virat?" Yuvi asked and I stopped in my tracks to turn to them.

"She's your coach." Rohit said, stating the obvious.

"Well done for realising, Rohit!" I said sarcastically. "She's your coach too. Problem?"

"Shut up. My problem is that I'm worried you two are going to do something that's not allowed." Rohit began.

"Please don't get into shit. Because then she could be fired, and you could be suspended." Yuvi finished off for him.

"I'm not doing anything yaar, chill!" I moaned.

"Then why are you going into the kitchen shirtless?" Yuvi replied back, literally like a bitchy teenage girl.

"Why are you still here Yuvraj? Go home please." I groaned, stuck my middle finger up at him and walked in the kitchen.

Maya was standing by the cooker, with the biggest smile on her face, making breakfast.

"Maya." I called out, and she jumped out of her skin. When she saw me shirtless, her eyes widened.

"Get your shirt on!" She exclaimed and covered her eyes, which made me burst into laughter.

I still didn't put my shirt on. I walked closer to her, until we were a foot away from eachother.

"And why should I put it back on?" I smirked, being half flirty, half in a jokey way.

She came even closer to me.

"You read my note. I told you. I won't be able to handle it." She said, confident as ever.

"Oh really?" I asked with a smirk, and I pulled her close to my body, any more closer, and our lips would be touching. She bit her bottom lip.

I looked her in the eyes, then looked at her lips and back at at her. I gave her a smirk, and I leaned in.

"Maya! Tia is on her way!" Yuvi shouted as he barged in, interrupting our moment.

Yuvraj. He always had to ruin my moments. If he didn't barge in, I would have kissed her. I would get him back later.

"Woah, woah. What the fuck. Virat were you..." He looked at me confused, and pissed off at me. "Maya, you really were..." He stuttered, but stopped half way.