Chapter 39 - After the Ceremony.

After the opening ceremony, some of the team came to my apartment. It was big enough for everyone, so I guess it's all good.

I heard a knock on the door whilst talking to Yuvi. I opened the door to see Selena and Harjit.

"Guys! This is my sister, Selena." I smiled, and everyone introduced themselves to her. After a while, I went and sat next to Virat, who was sitting in the corner, on his own, sipping his whiskey.

"Alright?" I asked with a sigh.

"I'm tired." He yawned. I looked at the clock and it was 2:58am.

"I'm not surprised. Why don't you go and sleep?"

"What, and leave everyone down here?" He asked. I nodded.

"Go on, you can sleep in my bed." I chuckled.

"Nothing new there." He replied. I shrugged. "Let's go then." He said and I nodded.

Virat said bye to people, as everyone was leaving for their first matches later in the day, and he'd probably be asleep when everyone went.

"Come on, sleepy." I said and dragged him up the stairs. We reached my bedroom and he collapsed on my bed. "Uh, you know you're lying on my suitcase? Get up." I rolled my eyes and laughed. He rolled over and I moved my suitcase to the side of the room.

"Your bed is so comfy." He said, his voice muffled because his head was on the pillow.

"I know." I sighed. "Are you smelling my pillow?" I furrowed my brows, hearing sniffing.

"I love your smell." He mumbled.

"Well it's Tresseme shampoo and conditioner, I recommend it, it has such a nice smell and it leaves my hair feeling silky."

He sat up and gave me a weird look.

"I'm a man." He said with a straight face.

"Yes and I'm a woman. Your point?"

"I don't use conditioner."

"Erm, Virat Kohli, do not lie to me. No man in the history of the universe has hair that silky unless he uses conditioner." I raised an eyebrow and he smirked.

"Pantene." He replied.

I rolled my eyes. "You actually buy the expensive stuff too?" I raised my eyebrow. "You can buy me some when your bottle is empty." I smiled.

"You look so beautiful." He groaned.

"Why are you groaning?" I chuckled as I sat infront of him.

"Because I just want to-" He sighed. "I'm drunk and I'm horny."

"I realised." I laughed, and leaned in. I kissed him and the kiss turned into the most passionate one.

"I knew it!" Someone barged in. We jumped up and I saw Ravi, Manan, and my sister standing at my door.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I mumbled whilst getting up. Virat groaned.

"Come back soon, Yuvi is getting suspicious. You know him." Manan rolled his eyes.

"Uh, you seen the news?" Ravi asked.

"Of course they haven't, they've been here fucking." Selena laughed.

"Uh, no, Selena. Why?" I asked

"I've just sent the headline to you." Ravi said.

It was from a bloody Bollywood news website.