Chapter 41 - England.

Virat's P.O.V.

I pulled up to the large house, amazed by its size, and beauty. It was huge. After thanking the driver, I got out of the car and pulled my Louis Vuitton travel bag out with me.

I pressed the button on the gate infront of the house. The drive was bigger than my childhood home.

Slowly, the gates started to open.

I took a deep breath and walked to the door. I knocked twice, stood back, and waited.

After a few seconds, I heard the jingle of keys. I looked up and the front door opened, revealing a smiling, well built, middle aged man.

"Virat, son! Glad you made it." Maya's father smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Nice to see you, sir. Nice home you've got." I smiled and he smiled too.

"Thank you." He smiled and let me in. I took off my shoes and left them in the porch.

"Just leave your bags here, I'll move it soon." He said and I nodded.

He led me to the living room, but I was so amazed by the decor, I couldn't take my eyes off it.

A large chandelier hung over the oak staircase, which was in the middle of the floor. The basement stairs were underneath the stairs leading up, and there were entrances to rooms on every side.

"This is the living room." He said and opened the door.

I looked to him, and standing by him was Maya's mom.

I quickly walked to her, and touched her feet in respect. She immediately smiled and held my cheek in her hands.

"Nice to finally meet you, Virat. Thank you for everything you've done for our daughter." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled. "I'd do anything for Maya, it's no problem at all."

Maya's mom looked at her father and smiled.

"Dad! Who's here? It's only 7am!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

"Come and see!" Her dad shouted back.

I heard him groan and soon, I heard the door open again.

I turned around and Ricky, Maya's brother stood there.

"Virat!" He smiled and shook my hand. "Nice to see you again! What brings you here?"

"I might have an idea." Her mom grinned, and I chuckled and looked to the floor.

"Before anything, help Virat take his bags upstairs, and show him around." Her dad said and Ricky nodded.

"Come on then." He smiled and I followed him.

"Your house is amazing." I said to him, making him laugh.

"Thanks. Guess Maya knew what to do." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Maya. She designed this all." He said, and my jaw dropped. "She literally ordered the interior designer around, it was hilarious." He laughed.