Chapter 20 - Marriage Over Butter Chicken.

Enjoy 💗.

Maya's P.O.V.

"Girls, shall we leave these lot and go to the kitchen?" I asked and they nodded.

"So, how's your love life going after that guy?" Rits asked with a smirk.

"Non-existent really." I chuckled.

"Aww, I'm sure you'll find someone!" Tia smiled.

"I just hope he's not the wrong man." I chuckled.

"How's your brother?" Tia asked.

"Well, I hope." I chuckled. "Think he might be getting married soon, first one out of us kids. Well, he would have been the 2nd one, but shit happens." I rolled my eyes.

"Aw, Maya, we will always be there for you, no matter what happens." Rits grinned and I smiled.

"Just like Virat will." Tia winked.

"Oh, guys will you cut it out with all this Virat stuff!" I moaned. "He's a cricketer, I'm sure he has other freaking famous girls to worry about."

"Well, he hasn't got an Anushka Sharma anymore." Rits rolled her eyes. "But if I were in Virat's shoes, I'd definitely pick you over her any day."

"Really? Why's that?"

"You're an angel compared to her." She said.

"Oh, then she must be really bad." I said and they all laughed.

"So, are you planning on coming to the Caribbean with us?" Tia asked.

"No, not been told about it, when is this?" I asked.

"Oh, that's strange. It's when
IPL is finished. The whole of the team, and their partners, coaches, everyone. Surprised you haven't been asked yet." She said.

"What? We told Virat, and then he started going on about how he'd tell you!" Tia laughed. "He's not told you?"

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'.

"Idiot." Tia muttered under her breath, which made me and Rits burst out laughing.

"Shall we actually start making food now?" I asked in between laughter.

*****

"Hmmm.. This is amazing!" Virat let out a moan whilst he was eating the food. "This is the best cheat day ever. Who made this?"

"My bhabhi did." Yuvi said and everyone started laughing apart from me and Virat. He looked up at me, and raised his eyebrow at me. I nodded at him, and he smiled to himself.

"Well, I wouldn't mind making you my wife if you cooked like this." Virat smirked at me and then carried on eating.  

"I'm sure her dad wouldn't mind Virat Kohli being his son in law too." Rohit chuckled.

"And I'm sure your head coach wouldn't mind it too." Rits sarcastically said.

"If it were to happen, I'd make him be fine with it." Virat looked up at me and winked at me.