Chapter 42 - Our Very Own Top Coach.

(filler chapter)

Maya's P.O.V.

I woke up to Ravi screaming in my ear.

"Ravinder Bopara what the hell are you doing?" I shouted and shot up, squinting my eyes. When my eyes had adjusted to the bright light, I saw Ravi sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8. Check your phone. Go on instagram." He said without looking up from his phone.

"Well you're a cheerful roommate." I mumbled and his head shot up.

"Excuse me?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing." I quickly said and unlocked my phone.

I went on Instagram, just like Ravi told me to.

"Oh my god." I chuckled with a smile.

"What was he doing at your house?" Ravi asked.

"Had a meeting in Gravesend. And he obviously did dad's presentations. He must have been keeping it secret. He's such a good man, Ravi." I smiled and he looked up.

Instagram

@virat.kohli ~ Honoured to be a guest at last night's @kabbadiuk presentations. Huge thanks to @navindersandhu, the top Kabaddi coach and our very own top coach, @mayasandhu's father for inviting me.

"Our very own top coach." Ravi smirked.

"He's amazing." I grinned and went to text him.

To Virat You went all the way to England just to be at my dad's presentation? You're such a good person, Virat ❤️ I bet he loves you even more now.

I immediately got a reply.

From Virat Yeah I did. Oh, he really loves me, probably more than you 🤪 Also, I like the shirt hanging above your bed. 😏

To Virat Um what? You went into my room? If you slept in my bed you're dead.

From Virat Relax, darling. I didn't sleep in your bed.

From Virat But I used your toilet.. 💩

To Virat EEWWWWWW!!

From Virat It wasn't that bad ☹️ All natural, baby.

To Virat Still, ew. Where are you now?

From Virat I'm at Heathrow. I'm coming back today.

To Virat Wait, you only went for one day?

From Virat Of course, I have a match in 2 days.

To Virat I can't wait to see you. I miss you already 😘

From Virat Me too, baby ❤️ What are you doing?