Chapter 35 - Pranks & Secret Date.

It's been so long, you'll probably have to read the last couple pages of the last chapter to remember what happened. Sorry for not updating for so long, I was having a long break but now, I promise there'll be some saucy chapters coming up xx

Virat's P.O.V.

"I'm gonna get going now. Need some rest." I lied to the boys and they nodded.

"See you tomorrow." Yuvi smiled as I left.

I went next door to Maya's apartment, and knocked on the door. I couldn't hear anyone in there from outside, so I knocked a bit more. After 5 minutes of waiting, I realised she wasn't there. I let out a groan and went down to the lobby.

"Hey, has Maya come back yet?" I asked the receptionist. I knew her and Maya got along, she'd probably know.

"I haven't seen her. Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, she had a meeting at work and she hasn't come back yet." I said and she gave me a suspicious look. "She was meant to meet me Yuvi, Rohit and the girls up in Yuvi's apartment." I lied and she nodded.

"Have you seen her cousin?" I asked.

"Sorry, who?"

"Harjit Sidhu. Number 19 I think."

"Oh, yeah he's up in his apartment." She smiled.

"How do you know?" I raised my eyebrow. "Wait, you're the girl that Maya and I saw kiss Harjit!" I said like a teenage girl.

"Maybe." She smirked. "I'm Maahi. Harjits girlfriend." She smiled.

"Nice meeting you, Maahi. I guess I should go find Maya. She was meant to come back with him."

"Tell me if you see her!" She smiled as I walked out of the building. I got into my car, and the first place I drove to was Rahul's.

What if she was really there?

When I reached his house, I parked in his drive and knocked on the door.

I waited a minute or so, and banged on the door again.

"I'm coming keep your chill!" I heard him shout from the other side. He opened the door, and he was wearing shorts and a tshirt, his hair messed up like he'd just come out of bed.

"Where is she?" I asked, angrily walking into the house, making him step back with every step I take.

"Where is who?" He chuckled.

"You know who I'm talking about. Where the fuck is she?" I asked, and clenched my fists.

"Look, I don't know who you're talking about. I had a girl over but I don't see what business she has with you."

"She has everything to do with me, Rahul. Tell me where she is. Is she in the bathroom? Your bedroom? In the damn closet?" I raised my voice.

"No, she's standing right behind you." I heard a voice from behind me, making me jump.

I turned around to see Maya with a small smirk on her face. She was still in her training clothes, and her hair was perfectly fine, which confused me. She stood next to Rahul, and grabbed his hand.

"We fucked." She smirked, making me choke on the air.

"You- what?"