Chapter 7 - Always Anxious.

Please leave a comment on how you thought it was, I love reading your comments!

💗

Enjoy! xx

Virat's P.O.V.

We were half way through our training session, and we were about to have our lunch break.

We had an hour lunch so I was planning on asking Maya if she was okay then. But all training session so far, she has looked so anxious.

She is always biting her nails or biting her bottom lip, whilst staring into nowhere, zoning out until someone calls her name.

She'd just been acting so strange today, and I needed to know why. I could tell that this wasn't like her.

She was fine until she got that text off her sister. About a guy called Kyrun. Who was he? I wanted to know. Not even wanted. Needed. Was he a family member? A friend? An ex boyfriend? Her boyfriend?

"Ok boys, lunch break!" Anil sir cut me off my thoughts. I looked around for Maya, but I couldn't see her, so I walked up to Rohit.

"Hey bro!" He smiled.

"Hey." I sighed and looked down.

"What's up?" He asked me.

"Have you seen Maya anywhere?" I asked him.

"Dude, she went like 15 minutes ago." Rohit said and my head shot up. "She asked if she could go to lunch then, and coach seemed fine with it, don't know why so don't ask me." He said.

I hope she was okay.

"Why?" He asked with a grin. "Trouble in paradise?" He playfully hit my arm and winked.

"I've known her for a day Rohit!" I laughed.

"And? Me and Rits met 2 weeks before we started dating." He smiled.

"But that's you two! You're so... You're just so weird!" I mumbled and started to take off my gear.

"That's why we love each other man!" He quickly caught up with me. I stayed quiet. "If it makes you happy, either we will both go and find her and talk to her, or you will talk to her yourself, yeah?" He said and I nodded.

"Me and Yuvi already love her like a sister, so of course we both care about her too." He paused.
"You don't love her as a sister do you?" He smirked at me and I grinned at the floor. "Oh Virat Kohli, what are we going to do with you?" He chuckled and we made our way to the cafe.

In the cafe, was Yuvi talking on the phone on his own, probably talking to his girlfriend, and Harry, Mahi Bhai, Jaddu, Bhajji all sat around one table.

Rohit walked over to Yuvi and started talking to him, I stood still in my spot. Just as I was about to walk away to find Maya, Mahi bhai came up to me.

"What's happened?" He asked me.

"Nothing. Not hungry that's all." I said and I was about to turn around but he stopped me.

"Our Cheeku not wanting food? There must be a mistake." He chuckled and literally dragged me to a table.

"I will get you some lunch, and then you tell me the whole story okay." He smiled and I nodded.