Chapter 17

Luke's lips on mine are addicting, sending shockwaves coursing through my body with each touch. His fingertips aren't shy, skimming all exposed skin with featherlight touches. His teeth are tugging on my bottom lips, making an entrance for him to gain access, taking the opportunity to explore my mouth. I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow my leg ended up on either side of his waist, straddling him.

"You okay with this?" He asks quietly, voice seeped with a small amount of concern, hands hesitantly trailing the bruise AJ left. He stops kissing me, giving me the chance to stop him, to stop this, but I don't want to. I won't let AJ change my relationship with Luke. For an answer, I kiss him as hard as I can, winding my hands through his hair.

He tastes like mint and Luke, an intoxicating combination that has me breathless, slipping my hands through his soft and kind of fluffy hair. His lips trail down my neck, leaving sloppy and heavy kisses as he goes. He bites down gently on my collarbone, and I have to bury my face in his neck to keep the moan from slipping out.

"Stop that." He whispers, making his way back up to my lips, eyes focused on mine as his hands trail what's exposed of my thighs.

I place a kiss on his neck, under his ear, before responding. "Stop what?"

With a growl, Luke flips us over so I'm lying beneath him, his face hovering above mine, eyes dark with want as he looks at me. "Stop holding back. I want to hear what I do to you."

Luke lowers himself down onto his elbows, chest now touching mine, but keeping his full weight off of me. Slowly, he kisses my lips again, passionately making his way down my skin towards my chest. My legs wrap around his waist almost as if by instinct. He bites down again on my collarbone, less gently this time, soothing it with his tongue after, and this time I have to bite my tongue to hold it in, and I don't succeed nearly as well.

I can feel his smug grin against my skin as his fingertips brush the collar of my oversized shirt that stops his access just below my exposed collarbone. "Is this Michael's?"

"Possibly. Or Ashton's. I'm not really sure."

Luke growls again, a low, animalistic sound that reverberates through him from all the points our bodies touch. "Whoever the fucks it is, it has to go."

His big hands trail down to the bottom of the shirt, tugging it up torturously slow, leaving butterfly kisses everywhere. He's only made it to my belly button when there's a slam from below us, voices trailing upstairs, calling our names.

Luke's eyes are fixed on my belly button ring, usually so hidden from view. "Damn them and their terrible fucking timing." He whispers as steps clomp up the stairs, Ashton's loud voice prevailing the others.

He drops a kiss to the ring, sending tingles throughout my entire body before rolling off of me and staring up at the ceiling like he wants to kill somebody. I hurriedly adjust my shirt, sitting up just as the other boys enter the room.

"How do you people keep getting into my house?" I ask indignantly, trying to ignore the knowing look Calum is sending me and Luke, sprawled across my bed.

Ashton raises an eyebrow at me. "Hide your key somewhere different love."

I stand, straightening my skewed shorts, and before I understand what's happening, Michael's arms are wrapped around me and I can't breath.

"Andy, don't fucking do that again. Please, that scared the hell out of us." His voice is muffled in my hair that probably is mussed from Luke's investigating fingers.

"I'm not gonna go find AJ again, calm your tits." My voice is strained, from both my own hatred at AJ, as well as struggling to breath through his vice-like grip.