Chapter 26

*this chapter is a bit more mature than the others. fair warning. IF YOU WANT THE FULL EXPERIENCE, LISTEN TO tTHE SONG SETTLE DOWN BY THE 1975 FROM ABOUT THE MIDDLE TO THE END. ITS WHAT I LISTENED TO AS I WROTE.*

Luke and I fall back together easily. His arm is tight around me, keeping me close to him as we wander London together. I'm happy just to be listening to him happily talk about their plans to tour with One Direction coming together. There's an almost magnetic quality about him as he talks about his future.

The tension from earlier isn't quiet gone though, a lingering note in the air between us, waiting to be resolved. It stays half hidden most of the day. But as soon as we enter the elevator and the doors close behind us, the calm before the storm shatters.

Luke slams me into the wall, kissing me as if we were both going to die any second. His lips are warm and minty, and his lip ring is cool and metallic, and the overall taste is something so adamantly Luke. I'm addicted, and he is my drug.

"I've missed you so goddamn much." He mumbles against my lips, hoisting me up so I have no choice but to wrap my legs around his slim waist. His hips are so tantalizingly close to mine, rubbing into me with just the smallest force, just enough for me to notice. The friction is burning embers into my body.

My mind is hazy, clouded with his achingly familiar scent. The doors ring, opening to a thankfully empty hallway. "Not here. My room is down the hall."I barely make out against the scruff of Luke's jaw.

He makes a frustrated noise, carrying me out of the elevator, down to my room. His hand is fumbling in my bag for the room key, lips still attached to my neck. Somehow he manages to open the door, getting us into the room, tossing the key and my bag on the table inside.

Luke slams the door to the hotel room behind us, and before I even have time to take in the room, his lips are reattaching to mine, hands tugging my legs to wrap around his waist tighter. There's a fire burning in the pit of my stomach, fueled by the feel of him around me.

His teeth graze my neck, and I suck in a started breath. He takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, immediately taking charge. I'm too wrapped up in what his tongue is now doing inside my mouth to notice that he got rid of my sweater and I'm now shirtless, save for my black bra. His lips waste no time in exploring the newly exposed area of my chest, sucking and biting anywhere they can reach. He teasingly grazes my boobs, enjoying the way I'm squirming against him. I return the favor, shaking hands tugging of his shirt, tracing down his torso. My fingers trail down the panes of his chest, traveling down further and further, toying with his belt, undoing it.

Luke groans, and the fire in me becomes an inferno. "Dammit, Andy." He growls, throwing me onto the bed I didn't even realize we'd made it to. He crawls over me, settling between my legs, hands gently skimming up my sides. He leaves a trail of goosebumps in his wake. I don't even stop to think about what we're doing, or the fact that a few hours ago we were still fighting, just giving into instinct. His mouth and lips and hands are all that matter right now.

He bites down on my collarbone,not roughly like he usually does, but gently, my back arching, pressing my chest into his. A low moan escapes my lips, fingernails trailing down his back, feeling every line and contour of the muscle. His broad shoulders are the perfect place to grip.

Luke presses hot, heavy, open mouthed kisses down my chest, between my breasts, down my stomach. He stops at the waist band of my shorts, looking up at me.

"Are you okay with this?"He whispers roughly, hands on my thighs, gently, gently, pulling them apart, slowly enough for me to easily stop him. His eyes peer up at me, asking permission. I can feel every place our bodies touch, can feel the trail of fire he left down my body, and I know I can't stop now. I don't want to stop. I just want Luke.