--NINETEEN--

Last time
The twins ran past and knock us over. I land on top of him and we accidentally kiss

I don't know what to do. I'm kissing Astrid. Do I pull away do I kiss back? I decide to kiss back. Who knows when we'll do it again. She wraps her arms around my neck and mine go around her waist.

"Get a room you two." Tuff says sassily.

We pull away blushing and I can hear Heather yelling I'm excitement. I get up and head back to the shore Astrid follows. We sit at the table still blushing. Heather and Fishlegs go in the water and we sit awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." We blurt out at the same time.

"Look I didn't know how to react. I just went with the flow." I say looking down at my feet.

"It's ok I just sort of did too."

We sit in an awkward silence watching the sunset. The gang still is splashing each other.

"Don't you ever wonder what will happen in the future?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask facing her.

"I mean about it. Who will you marry? What job will you have? Will you die young? I mean there's millions of things to think about." She says.

"Well I reckon that you should live in the present and stop thinking what's coming. Live life to its fullest." I look at the water.

She goes quiet thinking about it.

"I like that idea." She smiles.

The gang gets out and we head back up. Except I'm walking with Fishlegs.

"So how was that kiss?" He asks.

"I don't want to talk about it." I look away.

"I see not revealing any secrets." He chuckles.

I stay quiet.

"You really like her don't you?" He asks.

"No I love her." I say.

"As I thought." He says and we open the gate.

Heather and Astrid are already there and the twins were way behind us.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Astrid says going inside.

"I need one too." Heather says following the blonde.

I sit down on the black leather couch and sigh. Fishlegs goes about making dinner for everyone. The twins open the gate and sit next to me.

"How you doing lover boy?" Ruff asks.

"Yeah." Tuff says.

"Fine thanks." I lay back.

Astrid and Heather walk out heading to the blue building.

"Hiccup and Astrid sittin in the water. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in big fat carriage." The twins sing.

"Not helping." I sigh.

To make matters worse Snoutlout arrives at the fence.

"Look guys I'm sorry. I just didn't want to look weak that's why I made fun of you." He says.

"Uh thanks Snoutlout." I say.

"Alright I gotta go. It's my mum's birthday and we're going out. See ya later." He winks at Ruff when he leaves.

"Oooooo do I smell romance?" Tuff questions his sister.

Ruff does response she sits in silence with a dreamy look on her face.

"I think Snoutlout broke Ruff." I laugh.

__________________________________________
I LOVE SEASON 4 OF RTTE
I haven't watched it yet but I watched some scenes
AND I LOVE IT
~ladydragon2003