meeting jerk

Flash back ends

Suddenly small droplets of water dropped on my face. It's raining.I ran inside the room.

My room is very small and simple and i fell on my bed and cover with my blanket and closed my mouth with my hand and cried till my heart melt and drift off to sleep.

Next day i woke up when my phone started ringing.

it's alarm.

" Oh shut !! I am late" I got up quickly from my bed and rushed into washroom.

My office is at 9:00 am and it's already 8:30 and i wore a  top with sleeve and jeans and dropped my hair on my shoulder and ran out of my house taking all my things.

As i entered into my office.  I reached my desk.

" Narin you are late. Meeting is about to start " my friend jhanu Yelled at me.  She is holding papers in her hand.

" Sorry !!! Did you see the new CEO ?  " i asked my friend because today is my important day because our CEO is retired and in his place a new CEO is about to come and also there are selecting a personal assistant to him so i what to give my best.

" No !!! Stop asking questions . Let's go  " jhanu said and pulled my hand.

" Just a minute jhanu you just go I want to use washroom. I will be there in a minute" i said to her and jhanu nodded.

" Come fast " jhanu said I nodded and left.

I quickly went into the  washroom and I am looking myself in the mirror and started to talk.

" Don't be so tense it will be ok do your best"  i said and smiled myself and came out of the washroom. I checked all the papers and files and i walked towards the elevator to reach the top floor.

i am waiting for the elevator. As the elevator came i headed inside and suddenly i heard somebody shouted.

" STOP !!!" i quickly pressed the button and i saw a guy. He looks simple. He wore shirt with jeans. He looks handsome.

narin concentrate on meeting.  

 he headed inside. I pressed the button. He looked at me and smiled. I gave back a smile.

" Hi, my name is john. I came here for a new project" he said with a smile while giving me a hand to shake. we shook the hands.

" Hi my name is narin. I work here. Today our company is going to announce a new CEO " i said  and mean while the lift stopped and we came out and we both entered the meeting room.

The room is already filled with people.

Thank god !!! The meeting is not started yet.

I went and took a seat and i saw John also sat behind me because there is no seats left.

" Do you saw the new CEO ? " John asked me with a smile on his face.

" No" i said and smiled a bit and continued opening my laptop and doing my work.

" I heard that the new CEO is a world's No1 business man and also very arrogant and very strict " he said by rising his eyebrows

World's No1 business man !!!!

" What ? " I got shocked.

Will I able to be assistant to him ?

I mean....

Suddenly I seen all the people in the room stood up. I seen John too stood up quickly. As I raised my head. I seen a Man entered into the room.

He wore a suit. His looks making me more scary. I quickly got up. And soon people got Seattle down. 

Looking at his face tells that he is arrogant.

" Ok then let's start " A man said.

" I am going to announce our new CEO of company MIKEWILSON  give him a big round of applause "  He said and then CEO stood from his chair.

" Hello everyone. My name is mike let's work together " he said. All clapped to him and he got seated  on the chair and he is seeing some papers which is on the desk and he is  seeing it very seriously.

I am scared. Will I able to give the presentation perfectly ? He looks scary.

" Are you okay ? " john asked while placing his hand on my hand.

" I am fine " i said and removed my hand from him.

" Don't be scared. Everything will be fine " John whispered slowly. I smiled.

suddenly we heard a loud voice.

" HEY YOU !!!!  "

I quickly looked to that direction. I seen CEO staring at me angrily.

I quickly got up.

" Y_es sir " I even can't able to speak properly. My hands are wet and shaking.

" We are not parting here. It's a meeting room. Don't you have common scene to not speak when meeting is going on ? " He shouted angrily. I placed my head down. All people started to stare at me.

" I.... Am sorry sir " I said and my hand are still shaking

" Meet me at my office. I want you to be there in 10 minutes" he said in a angry tone and he started to stare at me angrily.

" Yes_s sir " i said.

And he stood from the chair

" The meeting is over " he said and left the room.

And i am still shaking all people in the room are staring at me.

"because of her the boss had stopped the meeting. 

what kind of stupid girl. "

people started to gossip.

" I Am sorry. Because of me...  " john said sadly.

" It's not your fault " I said. And quickly arranged the papers in a file. I ran towards the elevator.

So many people.

" Oh my God !!!!   5 minutes left "

i quickly ran towards the stairs. I got down from stairs.

I literally started to run.

His office is on 10 floor right now I am on 13 floor.

Finally I reached. I took a deep breath and walked towards his office.

I slowly knocked the door.

" Come in " His tone.

Why can't he speak normally ?

i opened the door and went inside.

" Did your know what time it is ?  " he asked  looking into the computer.

" Ye_s_s sir_r " i said and my head is down.

" THEN WHY ARE YOU DAMN LATE ? " he yelled at me. I got scared and took a step back.

" I am sorry.... Sir  " i said in a sad tone and already tears are in my eyes

" Where are your papers ?  " he asked looking at  me. I slowly walked to his desk and gave him the papers which i hold in my hands. He grabbed them angrily.

He started to  look into it and in a second he  stood  up from his chair and came closer to me.

" Excuse... Me sir " I said moving away from him. He stared at me.

" Marry me "  He said. My eyes widen in shock. 

Marry ? What he think about himself ? Is he kidding me ?

That's the end of the chapter hope you guys like it. please do like, share, comment.