Night with mike

I still sat down on the ground and mike sat on the couch with his gun. And i don't know what I will do now I can't let him force me. Tears are in my eyes.

God !!! what have you done to my life ?

" 5 minutes is phone what's your answer ? " mike said and got up from couch. I still sat on the ground tears are in my eyes.

"  I will give you another choice.  I will not kill max but...." Mike said coming closer to me and pulled  my shoulders. And pinned me to wall and started kissing my neck hardly.

"  leave me ...... " I said and begged him to leave and tried to push him away but no use.

" Why I should leave ? I have right to do more than this " mike said and started  kissing my neck  and he removed My  shoulder shirt off and kissing  hardly his lips touching my bare skin roughly.

Mike's point of view

I am trying to call her but her phone shows unreachable.

I got angry and I am now out of mind. where did she go? why she did informed me anything? What is her business more than max? I barley slept max. I finally got out of my mind and my anger reached out of extent.

Now I can't wait.  I have to search I promised some one that I will take care of her.

" Did you tracked her phone ?  " I asked my bodyguard

" Yes sir, It's shows on mountain" bodyguard said to me

What on mountains?what she is doing there? 

This girl making me crazy and I drive my  car to mountains and I saw John and narin are hugging each other and there are so close and about to kiss. I lost out of my mind and went off from there.

How can she do something like this? she even know that she is married ?

She finally came. I will show her who am I really is.

I started kissing her I want her I want her very  part  to be mine  forever.

" Mike please....Don't do this" narin said tears are in her eyes.

" Why ?  That bastard hugged  you and you didn't pushed him.  when your husband is kissing you. You are pushing me " I said and started kissing her ear nob  and lifted her and put her on  bed and I am on her top I started to remove her top.

" Mik, please " Narin said tears are in her eyes.

" You are mine. Evry part of yours is mine  " I said angrily and removed her top and started kissing her neck and her breast. I removed my shirt.

" Mike, I will do anything what you say but not this please " narin said in tears  and trying to push me. I tighten her hands and started kissing her every part and i removed her pants and started to kiss her stomach.

I  tighten her hands to not move. I  went up and kissed her eyes, nose and finally i kissed her lips. I kissed her hardly and her lips are soft. I hold a minute to take my breath.

'' mike no please... '' she said her eyes are full of tears. I ignore her started moving down.

'' AH ..... AH... Its paining'' narin said closing her eyes tightly. I looked at her.

" OPEN YOUR LEGS "I shouted angrily and widen her legs. I seen she closed her eyes in tears.

'' open your eyes '' I ordered but she still closed her eyes.

'' I  said open your eyes. DAMN IT  '' i said in a loud voice she opened her eyes and her eyes are full with tears.

'' It will pain just endure it '' i said in a angry tone  and started kissing her lips hardly and now i am out of control.