Wedding

I woke up when I heard someone knocking the door. I walked to the door. The second I opened the door.

I seen that bastard billionaire stood in front of me.

" You are still not yet  ready ? "  He asked in angry tone. I looked at him angrily.

" Why did you came  here ? " i asked angrily

" Why did you came  here ? " i asked angrily. I looked around suddenly people Started to gather around and gossiping. 

" Narin, It's not a way to let your boyfriend stand outside the door "  mike said in soft tone. In a second he pushed me inside and he too got inside.

" Let's go in  " He whispered a little angrily. He smiled at the neighbours and quickly closed the door.

" What are you doing ? Get out of my house right now " i said in a angry tone.

In a second he pushed me to the near by wall.

" Leave me " I started to push him. 

" Let me warn you with three words First call me mike.  Next, when i am doing some thing shut your mouth.  last and final one Why are you still in this clothes ? "  he said angrily looking into my eyes. He started to press my wrist tightly.

" Leave me.  It's paining, please " i said in a tears. In a second he released my hand.

" I will  give you 10 minutes. Just go get ready  " he said and walked towards the sofa. He got seated and placed his legs on table. Tears rolled in my eyes.

Such a mannerless man.

" Sis, where are you ? " I heard max voice. I turned around only to see max stood there rubbing his eyes.

" Max, Go get  ready for school, you are going to be late " i said and made him get inside the room.

" Max is very cute.  Don't let me kill him " 

I walked directly into the bedroom. I got freshed up. I looked myself in mirror tears rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped my tears. I pulled my hair into a pony tail.

I smiled at max who is wearing his shoes. I walked to him and helped him wearing shoes and took his hand and came out of the room.

The minute I got out. I am shocked.

He is seeing My album.

He is searching my things.

" Don't ever touch my things " i said angrily  and pulled the album from his hand and put it inside the cupboard.

" Watch before you speak to me  " mike said in a angry tone.

He got up from the sofa and directly walked to max. I ran and stood in front of max. Mike looked at me angrily. In a second he pulled max from my behind.

" Leave him"  I am about to pull max.

" Max, This is uncle Mike. I am going to marry you sister so, call me uncle  " Mike said smiling at max.