Author Note

Hey guys I started a new book.

" Vampire Blood "

Here is the glimpse of the story. It's in my profile.

My name is Rose Williams. I am 23 years old. My life is just so good. Mom, dad, little brother who is 5 years old. A happy family. I was just happy until....

A monster entered into my life.

" Come here " He said.

He lay on bed. I stood at the corner of the door shivering and scared. I am sweating and my hands are literally shaking. I hold the table tightly in fear.

" COME HERE !!! " He yelled. I shivered a second. Tears started to flow down my cheek. I took little steps.

I hold my fist tightly. You can do it, you can.

I stood in front of the bed. I seen his red eyes, scary face. He pulled my wrist and in a second I am on bed. I started breathing heavily. He is on me.

" Hmm... " He smelled my sweaty neck.

I don't have choice left with me. I have to go through this.

" You smell good " He said smiling at me. He took my hand which I have the ring.

yes, ring. The stupid married ring. The ring is 1 million.

He smiled looking at the ring and placed a kiss on it. I shivered. His hands reached inside my dress. My eyes widen in shock.

His hands touched my breast. His warm hands touched my cold body.

" No.. please " I begged in tears.

" stop those tears " He said seriously looking other side.

" Please.. "

" STOP !!! "

That's all. I seen his red eyes and in a second I seen his scary teeth came out of his mouth.

He roared a second like a lion. He is going to eat me.

In a second he bite on my neck angrily and started to drink my blood.

" AH... " I yelled in pain holding the blanket tightly tears started to flow down my cheek.

Blood started to flow and started to spread down the bed.

He hold my face tightly and started to drink my blood.

He is drinking like he been thirst for many years.

He done drinking my blood. I felt weak and numb. He looked at me and calmed down and his teeth disappeared.

He bent down and placed a kiss on my lips with those bloody mouth.

The salt blood got into my mouth.

" You are mine " He said and torn my dress into pieces.

Yes, little pieces. He is strong. He is strong enough to hold a bed in one hand and strong enough to fly in air.

He is different from us. He is a monster or elian or ghost whatever you call them.

I seen them once two years back.

My eyes started to shut down slowly. I seen blood all over his mouth and shirt.

He looked like a monster, a beast, a scary beast.

Yes, You guys guessed right. He is a vampire. A 500 years old vampire. That's it my eyes got shut down.

He is Damon Millstone. The billionaire.

People know him has a popular business man in U.S.A. But... In reality he is a vampire.

500 years old vampire.

Hey guys !!!

You guys are waiting for my new book so, here is the glimpse of the story. I hope you guys like it. If you do please drop the comments.

I am going to read each and every comment. Please wait for more streamy and hot scenes.

I will update soon. Give me your feedback please.

Your comments means a lot to me. It gives me strength to write.

Thank you.

Love you all !!!

                             Roadaster.