All Cleared

Narin point of view

I opened my eyes only to see Mike beside me hugging tightly. We Both are naked.
I slowly removed his hand from me and quickly turned my back and placed  hand on my mouth and started to cry silently. I closed my eyes for a second and remember what happened last night.
................

I seen the whole room is filled with candles and roses.

Rahul use to do all this for me. He loves to me make me suprise small tears rolled in my eyes.

" Did you like it ? " I turned suddenly I seen Rahul in front of me.

Rahul.... I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I kissed him.

Last night I seen Rahul not Mike. I even proposed him. I played with his feelings. I don't deserve him.

Why did you do it narin ? Why ? Why ?

Mike point of view

I woke up I saw narin's  back. I went closer to her and hugged her back resting my head on her shoulder.

" I'm so happy narin. Finally you accepted me " I said closing my eyes.

" I love you. What happened last night is the best night in my life " I said and smiled. Suddenly I heard weep.  I got up and pulled narin to my side. I saw her eyes full of tears.

" Narin, why are you crying ? " I asked her. She started crying badly.

" Please tell me why are crying ? Is your stomach paining again ? " I asked looking into her eyes. I wiped her eyes with my thumb. No reply she just closed  her eyes and tears are flowing down her cheek.

" let's go to hospital " I said and put my clothes on quickly  Narin is still on bed crying. I quickly gave her clothes.

" Get dressed.  I will take you to hospital " I said. Narin still on bed crying badly. My heart ached when I seen her like this.

I think she is suffering with more pain. I have to do something. I helped her to get and put on clothes for her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Suddenly narin looked at me in pity.

" Don't cry. We are going to hospital it's going to be fine " I said wiping her tears. I'm about to get down the bed. Suddenly narin hold my hand. I turned to her. She placed her head down in tears.

"I don't have stomach ache " narin said in her sobs. I sat beside her and took her hand.

" Then, why are you crying ? " I asked in worried tone.

" I...... Don't deserve you " narin said in tears.

" Who said that ?  " I asked and made her look at my face.

" I'm sorry " Narin closed her eyes in regret.

What's bothering her ? We were so happy last night. She accepted me.

What happened to her ? Why she is apologising ? I quickly attached my forehead with her forehead.

" What happened ? " I asked.

" Last night...... I seen rahul in you. I... I... "

That's it. My hands dropped from her

" So..... You don't love me " I barley spoke. My heart started to ache small tears appeared in my eyes. I just got up and walked a little further and turned my back to control my sorrow and pain.

" Mike, listen to me. This few days been the best days in my life. I seen you changed. You are trying to take care of me. But... Rahul.... " Narin said