My cute devil

Mike point of view

"You.... " I shouted loudly. As i turned around.

It's my cute little sister. I am scared of her I know she is older than me but I love her more than anyone in this world. Me and rahul love her so much we use to be best friends more than a brother and sister.

After rahul died I sent her to aboard for studies. She likes to be fashionable. She is devil. She irritates me so much.

 She irritates me so much

" Bro...." Ash screamed loudly and ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her tightly. Suddenly she started hitting me.

" Hey cockroach stop..... " I shouted.

" You idiot. why didn't you picked me up ? " ash said and started hitting me hardly.

" Hey stop.... " I screamed.

" I will talk to you later. Don't call me cockroach " ash said pointing her  finger to me. Ash turned to narin.

" narin " ash said looking at narin and hugged her tightly.

" Sorry, I don't know you " narin said and gave her a smile.

" She..... " Before i speak ash continued.

"I know how to introduce myself " ash said.

" Hi narin. My name is sarah. You can call me ash  " Ash said smiling at narin. Ash hugged Narin.

"  I don't know that mike has sister " narin said smiling at her.

" What ? Mike didn't say about me. You....." Ash said looking at me angrily.

" I want to give her surprise " I said.

Thank god !!!

"narin let's go to home " Ash said smiling at narin.

" I.... " Before narin speak.

" No...No we are going to home let's celebrate. " ash said and pulled me and narin hand.

At home

Narin point of view

As we reached home I saw mike and ash laughing, fighting. I saw mike smiling happily. We sat on the sofa.

" I am hungry " ash said in a low tone.

"Just wait 10 minutes. I will make something " I said and about to go.

" Narin there are lot of servants in the home.There will prepare just sit " mike said smiling at me.

What he is smiling at me ? What happening to him suddenly ? He never smiles at me.

" Ash came to home after a long time let me  prepare some thing for her " I said and got up from sofa.

" Narin, I will help you " ash said.