Trip to zoo

NARINS POINT OF VIEW

I woke up when i felt something heavy on my side. I saw mike sleeping beside me and hugging me tightly. I pulled him roughly and got up from my bed and suddenly he woke up and pulled my wrist.

''Hey Wifey, where are you going?'' mike asked smiling at me. I tried to escape from his grip but no use.

''Leave me  right now'' i said in angry tone pushed him and about go. He pushed me to the wall and my back hit the wall. He tighten my wrist.

''Don't ever rise voice in front of me understood. You have to get punishment for this '' mike said in a angry tone and started kissing my neck and pinched my stomach with his fingers.

'' AH..AH.... its paining please leave me'' i whispered in pain and tears are rolling down the cheek  and he still kissing my neck.

'' Paining right ? let it pain, you will know. The punishment for rising your voice '' mike whispered in my ear did the same thing by pinching my stomach. I suddenly can't able to bare it and touched my stomach  with my both hands.

'' please... mike its really paining a lot'' i said in a low tone not able to fight. I can't able to bare the pain and started crying loudly. Suddenly he let go of me.

''Hey, what happened? why are you crying ? I'm just kidding ''  I ignored him and pushed him and went directly to washroom. He started knocking the door but i ignored him and started crying by keeping both hands on my stomach.

After a few minutes i walked out. I saw mike sat on  bed and he placed his hand on his head. He looked at me and came to me. 

'' Hey, are you okay? what happened ? is your stomach still paining'' mike asked me placing his hands on my cheek.

''It's nothing'' i  ignored him and started to clean the  bed.

'' what its mean by nothing ?  I just saw you crying and putting your hand on stomach in pain, tell me '' mike asked me and pulled my wrist.

'' sis, I'm ready '' suddenly i heard a voice its max. I pushed mike and went to  max and kissed him and hugged him.

'' sis,  we  are going to zoo right ? '' max asked.

'' Of course. We will get ready '' suddenly mike said from behind and went inside the wash room.

 After some time he came out and put his shirt and his expensive jeans and jacket and came towards max and lifted him.

''lets go my super man '' mike said smiling at max and went behind him. 

.........................

 mike sat on driver seat and i took seat beside him and max came  sat on my lap. suddenly max started to jump on my lap.

'' AH..... '' I whispered in pain placing my hands on stomach and small tears are in my eyes. suddenly mike stopped the car. 

''Hey, are you okay ? '' mike asked and placed his hand on my palm.

'' I am fine. Lets go '' I said. 

'' but...'' before mike speak i cut off. 

'' please let's go i don't have strength to fight with you '' I said in weak tone.

'' uncle, lets go. we are going to be late '' max said playing with his toy on his hand. Mike nodded and started the car.

 We went inside the zoo max is very excited and watching the animals and mike didn't talk to me in all this trip and after a long time of walking.