27. The Wedding night

They were alone at last at Bruno's home in Hawaii where they had decided to spend their 2 week honeymoon.

He carries her from the front door to the bedroom bridal style and puts her down gently and kisses her and  Cat has him unzip her dress so she can go change and goes into the closet where she hung up her wedding dress and takes off her shoes and changes into a see through white nightie that just covers her butt and was kept from being completely open by the ties between her breasts that left her stomach bare she kept the blue garter on and comes out and watches as Bruno looks at her sucks in his breath and says damn baby.

She walks to him slowly and can see how turned on he is going by the tent in his pants and he reaches for her taking her in his arms and he kisses her deeply they caress each other slowly and she takes off his jacket and shirt but before she can unzip his pants he picks her up and places her gently on the bed shakes his head and tells her not yet.

He kicks off his shoes and bends over the bed and kisses his way up her feet, ankles and legs and takes off her garter belt with his teeth and then gets inbetween her legs and kisses and caresses up her stomach, chest and neck and kisses her, Cat slides her hands up his chest and around his back as they continue to kiss and caresses his back and butt and grinds up into him making him groan and he pulls away making her whimper and unties the ties between her breasts and kisses and caresses both of them dropping nibbling little kisses and bites on them while stroking inbetween her legs and moves down slowly and takes off her thong and bends down between her legs where he licks and sucks on her and places 2 fingers inside her hot wet center and thrusts them in and out of her not stopping his licking and sucking he can't get enough of her taste and still doesn't stop after she comes for him addicted to her taste and wanting more he ignores her cries of no more and I want you inside me now and tells her i've been fantsizing about this, about you, let me do this baby and makes her come 2 more times just like that then gets up and takes off his pants and gets inbetween her legs again and kisses her as he enters her hot wet center and keeps his thrusts slow and deep despite her cries of more, please baby, harder, faster he ignores her cries.

He was driving her insane Cat couldn't take it anymore the sweat was dripping off them onto each other and the bed and she was so close but this slow shit had to stop and she flips their positions and smiles panting at him and he tells her ok baby ride me and she lowers herself onto his rocket bends down and licks the sweat off his neck slowly and bites and pulls on his ear and kisses along his jaw then kisses him deeply and contracts her muscles around him making him groan then rides him hard, deep and fast their panting breath, gasps and moans of pleasure and there skin slapping together the only sounds in the room and he reaches up and cups her breasts and brushes his thumbs over her nipples and thrusts his hips up matching her strokes she contracts her muscles around him again and comes scratching his chest screaming I love you and feeling her orgasm he grips her hips hard and comes crying out I love you as she collapses exhausted on top of him.

They have a quick shower once their breathing had returned to normal and had the strength to walk again and after getting dried get into bed naked drinking the champagne Bruno had gone down to the kitchen to get before joining her in bed and toast to calling each other Mr and Mrs Hernandez and saying I love you.

They fell asleep for awhile before waking and reaching for each other and making love again.