Emily 10.

Emily!

That was the last time I spent with Denzel. We didn't see each other for another two weeks, because of his court case. He was stressing, so I didn't want to disturb him. I was sitting at home and I looked at my self in the mirror and looked at the make-up on my table. I wanted to look nice, Solange's birthday was today, and she had invited everyone she knew in the world in her house. I curled my hair and applied a full on make up. I wore a black dress she picked out for me, it was a bit revealing but I could deal with it. I put on some heels and waited for Reece to come and pick me up. He came and I got in his car and he drove off.

?Wow you look nice!? He smiled.

?Thank you!? I pulled the top up because it was showing cleavage. He started laughing. I stared at him, he looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I smiled and he continued driving. We got there and everyone had taken over her house, I found her and gave her a hug and her present.

?AHH THANKS SHUAGGAR!? She screamed. I smiled. I went to the back and saw some food. I started dishing, it looked good. He hugged me from behind and I knew it was him because of the smell.

?Hi Denzel!? I smiled.

?Gorgeous!? He kissed my cheek. I missed him, I had not seen him in a long time.

?You look nice.?

?Thank you!? I pulled the dress up again, it was so uncomfortable. He started laughing. I frowned and bit my chicken.

?Gosh I've missed you,?

?Me too.?

?You okay now?? He nodded and bit my chicken. I laughed and sat down and ate while people where dancing. I saw Candice a few times she just laughed at me and walked around with this boy, he was quite worrying, I hadn't seen him before either! Reece sat next to me and ate my chip.

?The food's good!? I laughed and fed him some.

?Aww ain't you two sweet!? Solange said laughing. I giggled and he smiled. We were just sitting there, I really wanted the toilet.

?I want to go to the toilet!?

?Go then!?

?But you will eat my food!? I laughed. He crossed his heart and smiled. I got up and I could feel him watching as I went upstairs. My ring was irritating me, it was as if I had lost wait on my fingers. It kept dropping. It fell down the stairs, I picked it up and put it back on and went to the toilet. I washed my hands and came out and it kept dropping. It rolled around the landing and I quickly got i before it went into Solange's room.

?I swear I know what I'm doing!? I heard. I remained still and caught my ring.

?Omar needs him! Your the only one who can get him to go!?

?How though!?

?Like I told you, you know I love you, just don't mess up this plan, you know how he is, and the people he knows, just don't fuck it up yeah! You need to get him out of here by new year!? This deep voice said quietly. I gulped hard.

?I know but like there's too many things right now, what about the baby?? I gasped and swallowed hard.

?What about it, you keep your mouth shut about the whole thing, and tell him it's his yeah? Do this for me yeah!? There was no response, I moved my head and saw them kissing. I took my heels off and slowly went back downstairs shocked. I squeezed through the crowd. Reece got up.

?Babe I got to bounce, my mum needs me to get her from my aunt's yard! Should I take you home?? I just shook my head and walked away. I went and sat in the kitchen and put my face in my hands. I saw the boys in the garden, and saw him leaning on the wall laughing. My best friend, to get set up. I couldn't keep silent over that, but I don't know!! He was drinking a lot, and laughing, his eyes caught mine and I sighed and placed my head in my hands.