Emily 41.

Emily!

I was sleeping one morning, I was in bed. He sat up and nudged me.

?Mmm?? I said.

?Get up!? I rubbed my eyes and got up and sat on the bed. He got out of bed and came round and looked at me closely.

?Are you ill?? I shook my head. ?Can you see?? I nodded not understanding his point. ?THEN GET YOUR SELF UP AND GO FUCKING GET MY BREAKFAST READY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??

?I just-? He grabbed my hair and I screamed and he dragged me to the landing and pushed me, I tumbled down holding my self. I hit the floor and groaned in pain. He chucked something at me and hit my head.

?GET UP AND MAKE MY BREAKFAST!? I crawled slowly into the kitchen and leaned against the counter and wiped the blood away from my nose. I wiped all the tears. Is he allowed to do that to me because I made him angry, and I didn't give him a child? I rubbed my leg and got up, I couldn't balance but I tried. He said he loved me, maybe he did, he said it as my fault, so I don't know. I got the pan and put it on the stove, and made his breakfast, I tried my best even though my hands kept shaking. I tried hard. I put it on the table and cleared my throat.

?Marcel...? I said in a shaky voice. He came downstairs and into the kitchen. I moved back to give him way. He sat down and looked at it.

?Come.? I walked slowly to him and he stared at my food.

?What's this?? He said moving the baked beans with the fork.

?Your food you wanted.? I fiddled with my hands which were shaking. He nodded slowly and looked at me.

?And this is how you make food?? I didn't move. He got up and walked away, all I felt was my head hit the plate and my face on the table. The thump felt like a punch. He pulled my up and looked at me in disgust.

?Make my food again, I don't want that! Cornflakes, you hear me?? I nodded. I was walking out the kitchen.

?OI!? I stopped and turned at the baked beans sauce dripped out of my hair.

?WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING??

?To clean up.?

?MAKE MY FUCKING FOOD, ABOUT CLEAN UP!? I jumped and rushed he sat there waiting so I got the bowl and made his cornflakes in absolute silence. I put it infront of him.

?AM I A DOG EMILY, GET ME A SPOON...DICKHEAD!? I quickly got a spoon and put it in the bowl and stood there. He looked at my face.

?Why you looking at me for, look away.? I looked down at the ground until he finished. I took his bowl and washed it up and cleaned the surfaces of the table and everything. I went upstairs and cleaned up my self, had a shower and quickly got changed. I wore a nice top and some tight jeans and sat in the room. I played with my hair and he came in the room. I looked at him and he looked at what I was wearing.

?Where you going??

?No where.? I said.

?Then take all that RUBBISH OFF!? I sat there staring at him.

?I think I should just leave,? He looked at me blankly.

?But I love you.? He said gently.

?Yeah but you hurt me, I want time away from you.? I said rubbing my arm. He sat on the bed staring at me.

?You make me angry.?

?Oh.? I scratched my head.

?Yeah, I would be like my old self if you just listened to me and loved me.? He sighed.