Emily 74.

Emily!

"Mummy!" Nicole screamed, I ran into the living room and Denzel was spinning her and Joel around on his shoulders. I laughed and shrugged and walked back into the kitchen.

"Uncle D."

"Shut up, how you two tryna shave my head!" He shouted, I laughed to my self and continued cooking. Joel ran into the kitchen, and slammed the door shut.

"You okay there J?" I smiled. He took deep breaths and walked near the wall and rubbed his head.

"I'm D-dizzy man!" He groaned, and sat in the corner. I chuckled and gave him some biscuits.

"Uncle Denzel makes me wanna run far away." I laughed.

"He does don't he?" I giggled. He smiled and watched me.

"Your so much better than Aunty Geraldine, she never cooked, and never gave me biscuits, always smoked and drank, what a sket!" He kissed his teeth.

"Joel!" I gasped.

"What man, she is. Ask uncle D, she's nasty!" He tutted. I looked at him amazed, yep he was going to be rude in the future.

"Your only 11 Joel?" He grinned.

"Yep! I'm 12 next month." He smiled happily.

"Aww I'll buy you something nice." He nodded and got up and randomly walked out. Nice little chat with him. Nicole came in and breathed heavily and did her hair.

"He messed up my damn hair MAA!" She shouted.

"Aww sweetie, you annoyed?" I did her hair.

"Uh huh!" I laughed and she sat with me whilst I cooked.

"You gon' sleep in da' room next to mine tonight?" She asked. I bit my lip and continued cooking.

"Mmm yeah,"

"'Cos ma you never sleep there, I was gonna ask grandma, she knows everything."

"NO!" I turned to her. I cleared my throat. "It's just it's not really comfortable in that room, but daddy's made it okay, I'll be in there tonight." She smiled.

"I can sleep in yo' bed too, I miss playing with your face when I can't sleep." I smiled and nodded. Denzel came in the kitchen and screwed her, she screwed him back and huffed and puffed.

"I'm not yo' friend daddy."

"Me too, no more bread and nutella then." Denzel smugly smiled. She started moaning angrily.

"Your so mean! I wanna smack you! Naughty man!" She frowned. Denzel laughed and pulled faces.

"SHUT YOUR FACE!" She screamed. He shook his head and sang and ignored her. She was lucky he was in a good mood, Joel came in and watched Nicole got angry.

"Shh!" Denzel said.

"NOOO! GO AWAY! I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND!" She gave him the thumbs down. Joel laughed and Nicole screwed him and he stopped and ran out.

"No DS!" Denzel laughed. She screamed.

"I'm gonna take the goodies out your room." Denzel walked out, Nicole ran out crying going after him.

"NO DADDDDY!" She screamed. I laughed and shook my head, next they will be going out and he'll be spending hundreds on her, takes a couple of minutes. I finished cooking and was tired. I went and sat in the living room and called Viv. I heard heavy footsteps from Denzel and the kids upstairs and sighed.

"Yo!" She answered.

"Hey Viv, it's Em." I smiled happily.

"Emma! Baby boo, I miss you!"