Dare to dream Anna?

Emily.

Denzel.

I dropped off Andre at home and made my way back, and set the alarms and put everything in place and went up to refresh for bed. I went into Nicole’s room and tucked her in, and put her lava light off and closed the door. I went to check on Xavier and he was sleeping too. I kissed his forehead and stroked his cheek.

My son.

I loved him so much. I watched him and leaned my hands on the cot just watching him. He got bigger in 9 months. Wow. There was a picture of me when I was 10 months, and I can assure the whole world my son looked just like me. I smiled and left, putting the monitor on. I left the lamp on and left the door open slightly.

I went into my bedroom and closed the door gently and turned to see a beautiful sight. I tried not to make noise. Emily was laying there sleeping in not much at all. I sighed. I don’t even want her to lose the weight. She perfectly thick and had some crazy curves. I removed my t-shirt and put it on the chair and sat on the bed. I turned to her; she was turned away with her back facing me.

I bit my lip as I gently touched her back and her satin material of her short night gown slipped around her body. I moved my hands down to her bottom and she moved. I chuckled and she shifted slightly. I squeezed it and she groaned and quickly sat up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me. Her innocence was so sexy, she had a way of looking at me, or being completely lost in her eyes, and it just excited me. I grinned at her and she moved away.

“Denz, you’re awake.” She said and fidgeted with her fingers, she always did that when she was nervous.

“Mmm..” I said and touched her thighs; I rubbed my hands all the way up.

“N-no Denzel.”

“Emily.” I said sternly.

“I am not comfortable with my body! I have to lose this weight.”

“Baby, don’t you dare loose this weight. It’s so sexy.”

She looked at me blankly.

“No.” She tried to remove my hand.

“Denzel, please. I’m not happy with it.” She said as she lowered back onto the bed looking up at me as I crept up on top of her.

“I love it. I’m sorry Em, I can’t hold off no more.” I grinned. Having your eyes on ONLY one woman, and feeling no one is sexier than her, and her holding off sex for a year and three months was the most painful thing in the whole wide world. It hurt. Real bad. HOWEVER. Emilly will not be the death of me. I want it now.

“Denzel please. No.” She helplessly said as I pushed up her night gown.

“Shh. I’m promise you I’ll be a beast tonight.”

“No.” She cried out.  I reached to the CD player and pressed the ON button. It started playing some slow jamz and I put it at a reasonable volume.

“Denzel…” She moaned as my hands buried into the middle of her thighs.

“Your body Emily. It’s going to make me go mad. Tonight.” I grinned and reached for the lamp and turned it off.

I had my way and believe me a year and a couple of months really did some damage to my mind. I didn’t use any condoms. I was ready for another baby. I would keep up with this on a daily routine till my seed settles within her. She could resist me, but when I was persistent she was helpless and it’s not like she can do anything, but take it.

I collapsed on her and we lay there breathing heavily.

“I’m in so much pain.” She groaned. “Ahh owww!” She moaned. I grinned to myself and buried my face in her chest.