Emily 13.

Emily!

*?So what does this mean?? I asked as we walked.

?That's I'll stand by you forever!?

?That's eternity!? He smiled.

?Yeah it is, eternity is a never ending thing!? He quietly said. We sat there in the dark talking. I had been with him all day, and we were talking about our friendship.

?What happens when we are older, will we separate?? He shook his head.

?We can't! Remember, we can't!? He said firmly. I nodded and held his hand.

?We're always going to be together, I swear!? I heard him get up and sit on the bed. I crawled all the way there and he picked me up and put me there.

?What if you want to move countries?? He laughed.

?I can't, can I? I have to stay with you, if I wanted to, the first thing that would change my mind is your face.? He touched it. I smiled.

?I'd never leave you! Your my world!? I sighed lying down. He lay on top of me and locked his fingers with mine and kissed me.

?Is this wrong?? I pulled away, and asked. He shook his head, I could see him because the street light outside his window shone in.

?Are you sure??

?Trust me,? he whispered, I nodded and he continued. I don't know how to explain it, it was like a relationship, but at the same time it wasn't. We were just one, I would say. Even though I am just 14, i see things differently, he's made me see things so differently. The way he touched me, spoke to me, everything, was just different after a few months, when The biggest things in our lives happened. He stopped and I looked at him as he looked at me and played with my hair, he put his face near my ears and pecked my cheek, and breathed lightly. It sent shivers to my body, and I giggled.

?I love you Emily-Rose!? He whispered.

?Me too.? I smiled. He looked at me and sighed.

?You've changed me I think!? He laughed. I looked at him oddly.

?How??

?In many ways, I had friendships like every average boy, but this one's deep.? He smiled.

?Yeah, I feel the same around my friends!? I said and played with his necklace. He brought his head closer again and we continued kissing. Why, I actually don't know, it got deeper and I was loosing breath.

?DENZEL, EMILY FOODS READY!? His mum shouted, we quickly pulled away and he got off me and turned the light on. I sat there not knowing what to do. I looked at him.

?It's not wrong.? I said. He smiled and opened the door and I walked passed and he hugged me all the way downstairs. We went into his dining room and his mum and older cousin where sitting down talking. His mum watched us and shook her head.

?You two, won't leave eachother alone, like a married couple!? She laughed. I smiled and we sat next to eachother.

?So how are you Emily??

?I'm fine thank you, how are you??

?I'm good, just dealing with a bad boy and loads of children flocking the house!? She smiled, Denzel kissed his teeth and I looked at him.

?Don't do that it's rude!? I said quietly.

?Sorry mum!? He said bluntly.

?See I always said you need to find a lovely girl like Emily!? She smiled. Amelia, his cousin, also joined in.