Emily 11.

Emily!

He stayed with me and I didn't sleep because if I did he would but wake up early and go home. It was coming up to 4 in the morning. She kept ringing his phone, and my heart was beating fast. I was scared but I hid it well. He busied it for the 64th time, he told me about their argument, he personally thought was breaking them up, but now she looked like she was trying. I didn't reply, I kept quiet.

?Arr she keeps ringing!? He whispered. I took hold of his phone and turned it off, and put it on the table and lay back on his chest. We didn't talk and we didn't sleep, he just played with my hair and I acknowledged his presence.

?I love you!? I said out of the blue still staring at the wall.

?Hmm.?

?I mean it,? I said looking at him. ?You mean the world to me!? I sighed.

?You mean even more, I love you just as much, but why are you scared?? I shook my head.

?You haven't got college in the morning have you?? He shook his head.

?Your staying here!? I said. He rubbed my arms.

?If you want me to, I will!? I nodded and turned around and played with his chain, I liked fiddling with things, it kept my mind off things. We were in my room under the covers. He pushed me back and put his head on my chest.

?I'm tired Emz!? He yawned.

?Okay!? I didn't move, I stayed lying there with my arms by my side, staring at him sleep. I just felt these feelings. I cared too much about him since now I know his live is being in danger, by a honeytrap. I slowly stroked his face, and stared at him. The best thing that happened to me, and someone wanted to take the last breath I lived for away. I just couldn't let it happen. I cried silently as I touched his soft cheek, and ran my hands through his hair. He was magnificent, in his own way. He was the thing that protected me, and it felt like it was being taken away. I held onto his arm really tight and he moved. I gasped and stayed still. He slowly opened his eyes to look up at me.

?Emily, are you crying?? I shook my head. He turned around still slightly on top of me.

?Emily, seriously, stop struggling and tell me, it's me!? He said quietly, in his eyes he really wanted me to tell him, I could see it in his eyes he wanted to know so bad but he kept his patience smooth just for me. We could read more in each others eyes than our words. He put his index finger on my chest and moved it around and was silently singing.

?That's where you heart is!? He smiled. I smiled back and nodded. He put his face there and giggled.

?It's beating quite fast Emiie!? He laughed. I took a deep sigh.

?Yeah.? I said quietly. He sat up on top of me.

?Your really heavy Denzel!? I said laughing.

?I am ain't I!? He laughed. ?It's all the plantain and yam.? He smiled. I stared at him and laughed. He looked at the time, I looked as well.

?It'd only quarter to five!? He lay back on top of me and played with my fingers. My legs felt numb, he was intentionally doing it, because he could see I was struggling..

?Denzel it hurts my legs!? He laughed.

?I'm not that heavy!? He laughed. I widened my eyes.

?NOT THAT!? I said in shock, his weight was suffocating my legs.

?Denzel!? I struggled.

?You tryna say I'm fat?? He said in a Newcastle accent. He was so funny with them, he could just about do anything. I laughed.

?No!? He smiled and turned off the side lamp and rolled off me and pinched me.

?Denzel stop!? I laughed. He was good at taking my mind away from things, I loved it!

?You know what, I'm bored!? He said sitting up.

?What do you want to do??

?Let's go and watch TV!? He said picking me up across the bed.

?Now?? He nodded. I sighed and he took me in the living room and threw me in the chair.

?Right, film!?

?Erm pretty woman??

?Nahh too 90's!?

?Erm, mean girls??

?Nah their all lesbians!? He said. I sighed.

?Umm, teeth!? He looked at me weirdly.

?Teeth?? I smiled and nodded. He shrugged and agreed.

?You haven't watched it before have you?? He shook his head. I laughed. That film was something else. I sat down next to him and moved into his arms and hugged him. He put his arms around me and the film began.

Half way through and he was screaming his head off! I grinned.

?You never told me she had teeth in her fucking pussyhole!? He said in shock. I laughed.

?That's fucking evil, hurt enough getting kicked in the balls, but to get bit by teeth! Fucking horses!! I tell ya!? I laughed, his accent when he was scared was so funny. I was laughing so much, but it was so silent, he looked at me and laughed.

?Emily your so weird, watching theses films!? I just smiled.

?Imagine if I had those!? I giggled.

?I'd warn every man in the world not to make a phone call to their friend when their pressing it!? He laughed hard. I screwed him.

?Whaaaat??

?Not funny!? I folded my arms. He sighed trying hard not to laugh.

?Aww I'm messing with you!? I shoved his hand away and he was smiling.

?Aww Emz man, your going to make me do that facial expression, and you know what that means, it means I won't talk when you try make me, and that means I'll go home very sad!? He tickled me.

?No!? I said like a child. He winked and turned around and screamed.

?Denzel, shh! Mrs Wilks is sleeping next door, she doesn't like you either!? I whispered.

?WHAT WHY?? I covered his mouth.

?Why do you think! She's widowed, with three horrid pre-teens and can't get enough sleep, then you come round and you scream!? I said laughing. I lay down and put my legs across his lap. He kept tickling my toes. I laughed and watched him for a while.

?Why you staring Emz?? He said touched my leg. I shrugged. He nodded slowly.

?So are we staying in all day?? I nodded quickly.

?You have some clothes in my room!? I said. He agreed and went and got the duvet. He came back and made me sit up.

?I don't want to sit!? I said.

?Do it, I'll show you why!? He said. I sighed and sat there. He sat on the chair with the duvet and lay down and put his head on my lap.

?That's why!? He started laughing, and it got lower and lower and he started snoring, he was so odd. I stroked his face and watched TV. I took his phone and turned it back on and saw loads of missed calls and messages. He receive another one and I jumped when it beeped. I adjusted my glasses and checked it and gasped. She wanted him to call her because it was important and he needed him. I deleted it and got rid of all the calls and messages and turned it back off and put it away. I was breathing heavily. I wasn't going to sleep. I was going to keep myself awake and look after him, and that's all I was thinking of doing. I pulled the covers down and looked at him and kissed his cheek, he wasn't going nowhere!