Emily 51.

Emily!

A month later.

Me and Viv went away for a few days so she could mainly have a vacation from works, well she said she had one but I don't remember her boss saying she could have one. We were sitting at coco beach in Florida and she made me sit there with a big fat bump in a bikini, and she wore the same. She had a ice cream tub and we ate and watched the waves and just spoke about things. I opened up to her even though she wasn't really that kind of person, but she listens and replies back with the truth.

?So yo' baby daddy, he did this and ran?? I shook my head.

?I wasn't well before, in the head.? She nodded slowly. ?I came out of a really abusive relationship, and he was there, and he try resist it but he gave in to me and we just did this.?

?That one time the motherfucker did use no rubber! Dayyyyyym!? She said so quick with a high pitched voice, I laughed and rubbed my stomach.

?I hid them!? I whispered. She looked at me shocked.

?Oh you need an application for Jerry Springer, I was thinking Maury but 'chu already know who the father is, you best get your ass on the Springer show!? She said, I laughed.

?I didn't think I was pregnant, and he don't want no babies, so when he told me to stop depending on him, and I found out it was the perfect time to get away, so he can get on with his life, if I stayed he'd hate me! I never want that.?

?OOO!? Her eyes widened and she gasped. ?I bet that fucker look su'mmin like Eddie Murphy!? I laughed and shook my head coughing.

?Noo! Far from it just a normal guy.? I smiled.

?Is he hot?? She licked her lips. I giggled and nodded.

?Very!? I smiled.

?We need to catch one quick airline to United Kingdom and I gotta see this man! Got a big dick?? She said in a low tone. I snorted.

?I didn't real-?

?Emma, come on woman! Had yo' man got a good ass dick!? I nodded eagarly.

?WE ARE THERE AFTER THIS BABY IS BORN, I'MA FIND MYSELF A HUSBAND!? She screamed. ?All these silly likkle boys wanna be the next hit of lil wayne and shit! They can't even satisfy me, my mama told me to look at their shit before I know my motives! She is right, all these little niggas ain't catching my eye- OOOO look at that, would you just look at that sexy motherfucker- hey! How comes LA ain't packing the right men, all these lil kids be running up in the street!? She kissed her teeth, the way she changed subjects was truly a talent, now I know she doesn't like men with small penis'! She watched this dark skinned guy walk past and licked her lips, she made it so obvious he looked and gave that side smile the nice one. His friends looked at me and my stomach and winked, oh no! I covered my stomach with the towel and lay back.

?MMMMM HE SHOULD GET HIS FINE ASS HERE! ALL GETTING ME HOT OO YEA!? She said. I laughed and poked her ass, she had a lovely figure.

?Emma what' cha doing, leave my lil babies alone!? I laughed.

?You know when we had that scan back home for you?? She said lying down. I nodded.

?That doctor has gotta be there when you push that little dynamite out, he is so hot, I'ma do him on a hospital bed!? She said smiling, I laughed.

?He is not, he looks like that Tyrese guy that sings!? I said, it was creepy and he had grey hair, she shrugged and thought about him. I left her to it and lay there laughing at her. I ate my own tub of ice cream, I became greedy and I was eating everything that could feed 6 people on my own. I really loved it, not once was I stressed only when I thought about giving birth...