Emily 16.

Emily!

I spent a week at Denzel's new flat, it was so much fun, we cooked and actually kept Joel there for that whole week, James kept bringing all their friends round, and they'd just shout and do the usual. After all that me and Denzel were still okay, I was happy. I finally back on track with our friendship. I woke up and sat there rubbing my eyes.

?Denzel.? I tapped his back, which was faced to me.

?Yeah, I'm not sleeping.?

?Oh good, Denzel, your T-shirt smells, you have nasty BO.? I stared.

?James wore that yesterday, that's why I said wear the white plain one, but no one listens to the mixed race guy!? He sighed. I laughed.

?No I was listening but he was talking at the same time, it smells.? I said removing it. I had been wearing their clothes, I couldn't be bothered to go home, and be alone and think of depressing things. I threw the top on the floor and he laughed. I went in his wardrobe and got a T-shirt, I lay back down and giggled.

?That does smell!?

?I know.? I lay back down and got under the covers. We lay there in silence.

?End of the year.? He said sighing.

?Yeah, and we'll begin a new one, forgetting everything in this one.? I replied.

?Yeah man, I got a lot of things to leave in this year!? He said.

?I never had nothing, I left everything in the ground, bodies.? I quietly said. He turned around.

?Nah they haven't left you, their soul still protects you. They have good people who surround you, so don't feel alone.? He smiled. I left the faintest smile appear on my face.

?Thank you Denzel.?

?It's okay,? I touched his hair.

?You look different when you cut your hair put that stuff in side.?

?In what way.? I shrugged and smiled.

?A good way.? I said stoking his face, he yawned and closed his eyes.

?Are you staying??

?Yeah I will, I'll go home in the evening.?

?Ite kool.? I smiled and closed my eyes. I spent my whole day watching movies and listening to James' stories. His opinions are very strong, he should be back in education, he'd go far. I later went home and played with Pearl and gave her food. I cleared up the rubbish and washed some clothes. Reece texted he was coming round, I agreed and quickly tidied the house. He soon came and I cooked some food for him and he sat there eating.

?Food good!? He smiled. I smiled back and watched TV. He soon finished and I took his plate into the kitchen and washed it for him. I went into my room and wanted to change for bed, it was already half 10, but he was still here. I took off my clothes and he just suddenly walked in. I jumped and used my hands to cover myself.

?Don't be shy.? He laughed and sat on the bed. He pulled my hand and moved me in front of him. He told me to sit on his lap and I did. I was really shy so I put my head down.

?What's wrong Emily??

?Erm nothing.?

?I'm not scary.? He laughed.

?I know but I'm cold.? He looked down at me and touched me differently. It sent shivers to my spine.

?Give me a kiss.? He smiled. I hesitated a bit, but gave him a peck, but obviously that wasn't the end. He hugged me tight and started kissing me deeply, his hand was going near my bra.