Emily 62.

Emily!

I slept at my mum's and the next day, I was up helping her tidy up, she didn't even tell me to go home, so I didn't make any attempts. I cleared everything and brought down all the games and stuff for Nicole to play with. Mum started cooking and I went shopping for chocolates and all the sweets she could eat, and got some stuff Emily liked. I got a call while I was in the car.

"You alright?" I said.

"Hey, erm yeah. We're ready."

"Okay, I'll come get you in 20 minutes."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." I put the phone down and took the shopping back to my mum's and she packed them away, I went to pick them up and Nicole was fast to sit at the front. I smiled at her and did her seatbelt, whilst Emily and her friend sat in the back.

"How are you daddy?"

"I'm fine Nicole, how are you?"

"I'm okay."

"That's good!" I smiled and gave her a sweet.

"Say thank you." Emily said.

"I was getting there damn homie!" She sighed. I wanted to laugh so badly but I kept it in.

"Thank you pops!"

"Your welcome." I chuckled. I drove back to my mum's and we all got down. Viv and Nicole walked ahead whilst me and Emily walked behind.

"Why didn't we go to yours?"

"Not in a good state right now." I sighed. She nodded, I opened the door and that lovely cooking hit us, we all inhaled, some more than others. Emily's friend just ran into the kitchen, and her and my mum started shouting like they knew each other. Okay. Nicole ran in there too, more screaming, then finally Emily went in there, the loudest I heard. I walked away in the living room and sat down and listened to the women take over, sometimes I wish I had a brother, seriously, you hang on tight when your the only boy, most don't succeed and become gay. The bitter truth.

We had a good day, I spent more time with Nicole, we played games and she was so good at fifa and need for speed. I was impressed, I didn't even touch COD or Bad company, 18, ain't good for young ones, when she gets there we'll see.

"Well done dude that was really good." I ruffled her hair. She smiled at me. "Wanna help Grandma make some brownies." I said. She nodded and gave me the controller and got up, running out of the room. I put off the console and went upstairs to sort out some stuff I needed for work, there was a knock.

"Yeah come in." I said and put some stuff in my file.

"Hi." I quickly turned and she was smiling at me.

"Is there any problem or something."

"Oh no, just thought I haven't spend time with you in a while."

"Years." I laughed. She giggled and sat down on my bed. I sat opposite her on the chair and looked at her, she fiddled with he nails.

"Erm.." She said. I started laughing. She looked at me and smiled.

"You look lovely today Em."

"Thank you, I actually got this in H&M". I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah I like it." She smiled.

"Where's Geraldine, why don't you ever bring her?" She said, frowning.

"It's not like I'm trying to stop her, I've tried- erm I mean she's just busy today." I smiled. She nodded and looked at my bed.