Emily 60.

Emily!

I was sitting in the living room with Viv talking, she had booked her ticket for Friday.

"Ma mama boo! I can't miss another birthday, last year, I took ma' ass down to Oklamhoma, to get away from her, but I gotta go, shit! 50 years of her life, BAAM! Where did the time go?" I laughed.

"Okay, well I'll be there a few days after you."

"Mmm,"

"I rang Clinton earlier,"

"Aww you missing him?" I nodded and giggled.

"Ooh shit! Emma you still ain't had some of that dick?" I laughed and shook my head.

"The last person I did anything with was Nicole's dad!"

"WHAT SHIT! You ain't had some good rollercoaster ride up San fansisco in 7 years?" She said shocked. I went red and nodded. I didn't have time, all with college, and getting my job, and working hard to get enough money to buy a home, how do you expect me to fall in love in that little time and do all this?

"WOW! God knows I could'nt go two weeks! It starts calling my name in my sleep!" I laughed.

"I don't think it's really important."

"Not even with Clint?" She said. I shook my head, he was such a gentleman, he didn't touch me sexually, and didn't ask about it, we just got on with life, spending time together, he loved Nicole too. I really do think if I put more effort into seeing him he could be the one.

"You are something else!" I laughed.

"You too!"

"Let me tell you a lil' secret of mine."

"You see yo' Denzel?" I nodded.

"I wouldn't you.. know.." She started scratching her head. I started laughing.

"That's not good Viv, he's married and he's Nicole's daddy! He's 27!"

"Yeah and what boo, have you seen his wifey's face, something outta my nana's ass, she ain't got shit on SHIT!" I laughed.

"That's rude,"

"She gave me some cut, I swear I was about to buss a pipe, why? Because I asked if yo' man had any cousins? She fuck alla' them! I know this chick!" She said.

"Okay Viv!" I said calming her down, she was breathing heavily, and when she was angry it went high pitched and she clenched her fists. I've seen her in action, the mail service didn't deliver her mini skirt to our home, she hurt the man when he came two weeks late. We watched TV and she kept asking about Clinton.

"Would you like his dick?"

"Vivian!" I said.

"Tell me!" She laughed.

"I don't think about that," She laughed.

"I want a man like Clint or Mikey! He don't cheat! We've been in another country, I got my spies on him, he ain't cheat once, he's always watching soccer with the homeboys! Never seeing no other chick, waitin' on yo' ass, and your here, having sexual healing from dirty sanchez, yo' baby daddy, who now has a crack whore as a wife, guuuuurl!!! DILEMMA GURRL!" She said. I started laughing, how she talks amazes me, so quick and so out there! She could turn heads with her voice!

"We are not having a thing going on, I don't want him, plus he's married, it all ends here. We share a child, not feelings! I do wanna be with Clinton." I sighed. She smiled and lightly punched my arm.

"GURRRL!" She said. I laughed, every time she said that Destiny's child would pop into my head, and I would crack a smile. We went to bed and Nicole moved into my arms, I hugged her tight and fell asleep.